Reviews for Fire Demon
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 3/10
Good thing I skipped ahead and found out it WAS going to be an infant story. Seriously Minni, what was the point in making this story a fanfiction? You may as well have created your own original character if the boy who lived was only ever going to be a helpless toddler.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/10
Please don't turn this into an infant story where we only ever see Harry as a very young child. The reason I bring it up is because I'm flashing back to a very similar story where that was the case...
Cookieeees4042 chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
K!
...and Marcia all like
T.T ...my show lol
Axyraandas chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Marcia is too cute. Really, having trouble with a childproof lock then blithely passing it off as normal. So cute. Besides that, your varied characters are quite nice. I like Patches's strange interactions with terrestrial magic, and the backdrop of sci-fi that peeks through in a culture that finds it so foreign (namely Hogwarts). The Lord of Chaos is pretty orderly, considering we can actually visualize him without mindbending physical contradictions. I know his appearance is just a mask, but seeing chaos itself would be pretty nice sometime. What's remaining of Voldemort would take notes and up his game, I'd expect. But... Despite this, there's doesn't feel like there's a sense of urgency or timescale to this. With a book, one can gauge the end with the number of pages left. With a completed story, the number of chapters. With this... It's sequential and coherent and delightful and almost entirely typo-free (which I appreciate), but there's no arc villain, there's no laid out plan that gets upset at every turn, there's no crescendo, there's no tension. There's angst and determination and frightful power, but the Beast has few natural enemies, and the demons and demonlings are alien to Hogwarts. Perhaps Marcie could be threatened by a squad of Death Eaters, or Voldie could try to possess a family member (and probably fail). Maybe the Beast leaves a few doors open and alternate character interpretations stroll in for a "chat." Something to anticipate, something to dread. ...I see why outlines are useful now.
dloold87 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
congrats you ruined the story by involving the inbred toad fucker and her ass drinking toadies, by allowing them to walk all over a FUCKING DEMON! sorry but you lost me in this chapter.
Thundramon chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
I just read this fic and am extremely impressed with the list of strong & unique characters you have created.

I love the characterizations of Marcia, Ria & Lord Chaos. Patches & Nandin are growing on me as well.

I doubted Marcia as a mother figure till chapter 11 but her literally running into an inferno to save Harry clinched it for me. Her doubts about herself, her failure to change her self destructive behaviour earlier & Lord Chaos's approval of her guardianship of Harry are all swept away in blaze of protectiveness to save Harry from being treated as less than the 'human' he is.

Poor Harry having those numbers carved on his arm. It doesn't change the fact that he is now stigmatised as a dark creature regardless of whether the numbers are erased or not. I really wish the number incident never happened but it was Marcia's Crowning moment of Motherhood.

Umbridge as always is a horrid monstrous woman. I wish Marcia had killed her & every other bigot there. Dumbledore & Remus should be punished as well for letting the carving happen to Harry.

Why did Marcia let Umbridge come near Harry again if she knew they already tried to kill her & Harry once?

I notice you are still creating other stories & I plan to read your other works. I hope they are all as amazing as this story.

Thanks for writing this story so far, it was a tremendously enjoyable ride. I hope you return back to this story & begin updating it again.

Cheers
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
I normally hate OCs. This story makes an outstanding exception to my perfectly justifiable hatred. I love all of your characters and can't wait for the next chapter.
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Please, please, PLEASE come back to this fic!

Truly awesome writing hun, I adore this harry and the other characters you have created here and I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)

PLEASE!
Fading to Black chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I laughed until I couldnt breathe, this was hilarious.
pikachucat chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
awesome more please
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
This is pretty amazing. I'd come up with more eloquent words, but they've all been taken by your lovely story. I am in awe.
Shinkicker chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Cool story, quite humorous at that as well. I have to ask though, are the non-HP characters fom another story or series? They seem quite a bit more fleshed out than most (what I thought to be) OCs. Would like to see more of this one day!
LilC16 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
I thought this was one of the best stories ever made... too bad its abandoned.
cheerfulCatastrophe chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Waaah, will you never update the most amusing story ever. Sulk. Sulk. I feel like crying, you must hate all of us readers.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
OMFG! I have never read anything even remotely like this, and I LOVIT! WOOT! I can't wait till the next chapter! Harry is so adorable!