Reviews for Fire Demon
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Please, please, PLEASE come back to this fic!

Truly awesome writing hun, I adore this harry and the other characters you have created here and I truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)

PLEASE!
Fading to Black chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I laughed until I couldnt breathe, this was hilarious.
pikachucat chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
awesome more please
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
This is pretty amazing. I'd come up with more eloquent words, but they've all been taken by your lovely story. I am in awe.
Shinkicker chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Cool story, quite humorous at that as well. I have to ask though, are the non-HP characters fom another story or series? They seem quite a bit more fleshed out than most (what I thought to be) OCs. Would like to see more of this one day!
LilC16 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
I thought this was one of the best stories ever made... too bad its abandoned.
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Waaah, will you never update the most amusing story ever. Sulk. Sulk. I feel like crying, you must hate all of us readers.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
OMFG! I have never read anything even remotely like this, and I LOVIT! WOOT! I can't wait till the next chapter! Harry is so adorable!
staidwaters chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
"dore" is "door"? (thwaps self on head). I was sure it was "dough" and it you showing how blah and uninteresting she considered such an awesome trick. See, I'm multi-lingual, with one of the languages being Japanese, which often uses an "ah" sound to replace"r" sounds when saying English words. The first story of yours I read that mentioned dore described it as dough-like, and my brain immediate went dough-doah-dor-dore. I did consider the "door" angle, but thought that was a secondary joke that the reader was probably not expected to get-the "dough" thing was so much more obvious and funny, after all! Which, thinking about it, is absurd because not many readers would have the background to do the logic twists I did with "dough".

I feel very silly now.
Axwrend chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
This is a great story. My one suggestion being that Harry eventually grows out of the cross dressing habit...eventually...or learns to shape shift.

And, this is bugging me...IS THIS A CROSSOVER? And if not, can you make it one(as in, make a story with Mercia as the main character. And by story...I mean actual book people buy. Because I would buy it)

The characters have such history for them that I actually looked them up on google, and found nothing. Disappointing if the series exists, even more so if not because I want to read more about Mercia! She's amazing!

Thank you for reading this...if you read this...
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
You know, Remus should not have contemplated that last bit...because he garnered somebody's attention with that stupid thought. This story is interesting, but I am highly disturbed with Harry cross-dressing. I would understand if he was acting out parts of Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I do not think they are flying through space to visit Rifraff and Magenta and Frankenfurter.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
i love the way you write
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
what is goin to be done about padfoot
Luc chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
so, this is a crossover?
Luc chapter 2 . 4/14/2009