Reviews for Yugi's Twin, the Spirit of Fire REVISED
AceAyane chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
its going rather well so far, but it would be nice to have more details which thus makes longer chapters. Why not just do your entire story in english? That way you don't have to put the meanings of every word in the end of the page? it would definately stop confusing me that's for sure...
Rena H.M chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
I just read your story and found it very interesting. I hope you pick it back up and finish it one day.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
Short maybe but neat enough perhaps.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
You meant bags not begs. In any case quite good perfectly fine chapter
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Nontheless good
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
I love it so far pleease keep up the good work! Up date asap! K?
Starjacker chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
Not a bad story. Is there any way to list the cards in her deck along with a total count? Just wondering about cards and strategies. Other then that, get the others in quick and i am guessing that yami and all the spirits were reincarnated or released around the silver mellinium or something? Update soon!
lauren chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
hey !

well i think ur story is quite original but im just wondering when the YGO crew is gonna meet the SM crew u no like serena and others. O by the way i am SO happy that ur not putting serena or usagi with darien or mamoru! gud job!lol well plz continue to write!
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
O_O Bakura, you poor, foolish bastard. You have no idea what he got himself into. Will you ever update your cliffy? It's been, like, a year now...i guess you've abandoned this fic along with all your other stories.
kanosa chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Hey r u still there?
maiv chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Ow... When appers Minako? And Malik? I want they. I am a big Minako fan and I like she's apiring with Malik, because he is so hot and the others copules are good also. But although more of the caracthers don't show yet
Bakura's Girl chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
Please make a new chapter! Ryou/Rei together. CUTE!
Kenelfie chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Sure you can call me GESD. Green Eyes Silver Dragon is long. Even i get too lazy to type it all out. And i enjoyed the chapter! ~Green Eyes~ _~
Kayla chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Aww, poor Bakura. Rei's gonna have a lot of fun with him!

And Rei can make a comment about his hair. It's not the greatest -;

Update soon please!
Star Girl11 chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
*sweatdrops at Bakura's comment* I like your fanfic so far.