Reviews for War of the Roses
CrownPandora chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
I love the war of the roses theme. The feud between the house of Lancaster and house of York was one of my favorite research topics in college. The English theme is awesome! Please write more, it's really good. It's doubtful given the last update but could you finish this?
JemDragon84 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I am very interested to see how this plays out! Yay!
Natalie chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Is Luna going to show up? Does Serenity bear the Silver Crystal? I think this story is great. Hope you continue it!
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
This story is very good. I hope there will be more.
caly-micaela chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This was a great story, but finally there's a chapter with lots of Darien and then nothing more :( I would love to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Please finish the story! :
moonie forever chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
aww I am so upset that you have not finished this story. It is really really good. I want to know what happens next, but it has been years :(. Oh well, you did a great job on this story.
quaquaquaqua chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I stumbled upon this story entirely by mistake, but I must say, it has been a pleasure to read.

I realise, near the end of 2011, you haven't updated for years, over half a decade in fact. But from the bottom of my heart, as one writer to another, I seriously believe you should finish this.

Of course, it's not going to be easy, having to pick it up from where you left off, keeping your characters in character, especially with the business of real life, either school or work, not to mention you're probably not the same person you were when you wrote it... But just think about the accomplished feeling you get after finishing it, finally, instead of spending the rest of your life explaining it away. Think about all the people out there who are waiting for the next chapter (almost 400 reviews is hefty for a story that's barely started, you know!), some maybe waiting for years.

Both you and them deserve to finish this story. I don't want to be mean, because I know how annoying it is to read another review from someone whose demanding an update. But just consider it.

Best of luck,

MaskWithATruth
Forever and Always a Fan chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
This is a great story, and I would really love to see it continued and finished. I want to see how you would end it, I really hope you decide to finish it! :D
Shadowstreak chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I love this fic, but it appears to be abandoned. Darn.

~Shadowstreak
Lina chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
I hope to read more soon. It is very interesting story. I hpoe to read the continuation very soon
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
you've got a beautiful story I liked it a lot thank you for the time I spent reading it I really enjoyed it,perhaps when you have time you wold consider writhing again.
dekita chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Okay, so here's what I have to say about this story. It is really well-written, and you have a knack for words. However, it is a daunting read. For something so simple, there's so much flowery words and such that the storyline seems to falter. I wish you would use your words more... let's say, wisely? Because this chapter simply seemed to only have a few events... and a lot of filler. That's it, a lot of filler words. And on top of that, Serena's attitude is just yucky. Why is she so... pissed off? I mean, I know it's hard to adjust to the life of kids whose lives are in complete opposite to hers, but this anger at just about everyone is annoying. In fact, it reads a lot like Hana Yori Dango (Boys over flowers)... And I can't help but read this story as it. Gaosheng's story, "Love is a funny but strange thing" borrows some story settings, but she was able to change it into something delightful and joyful. And even though there's a lot of words in her story (100k words so far), I never felt overwhelmed or bored from reading. With this story, there's only 36k words, but it feels like there's too much words!

So far, there's a lot of words (which mostly tends to be just filler), and the storyline is going really, really slow. Serena's animosity to just everyone comes off weird and unnatural, and everyone else is just left in the blur. I don't really feel for Darien, Seiya, even Raye. If anything, I'm interested in Amy's story! I hope this changes in the upcoming chapters...
SilverStella chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Yery AWESOME!
claireylee824 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I love this story. Please update soon!