Reviews for The House at Spinner's End
mm99mm chapter 6 . 6/19
OMG LOVE THIS STORY and LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I having been looking for a story like this for AGES! It is such a rare gem :) So glad I found you. You have a VERY engaging writing style, that I'm finding myself hanging onto every word (no joke), you have a great sense of humour, please never doubt that. I absolutely love that fact that it's Severus in this story has a snarky exterior and is a softie on the inside, even though he doesn't ackowledge it (love this by the way), and he's finding his way through raising harry (who is just wonderful and adorable by the way, great personality you have created for him :).
And it doesn't end there you have Harry's teacher who is trying to make heads and tails of the father-son relationship lol, I hope Severus and Rosemary get together.
Please don't abandon this absolutely incredible story! PLEASE KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMING!
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 6/13
oo great chapter! usually in this kind of story, it only about Snape and harry, father-son bonding. i want Snape with someone, hope there for him.
BlueRowley chapter 6 . 6/11
And Harry wins the day! Haha, great chapter. I wonder how that’ll dreaded conversation will go, but unfortunately, I must agree with Albus. Everything he said was true, and it is best to start young while the child still has a very forgiving heart. Looking forward to more!
Valypuff chapter 6 . 6/11
I like the relationship between Snape and Harry. I love that It becomes more difficult for Snape to hide that he cares. Can’t wait to read next chapter.
Ayyio chapter 6 . 6/11
Great chapter!
I like the last scene
Vadimmom chapter 5 . 5/19
I love the comment about Lily being proud of him. Cracked me up.
Azure Shine chapter 5 . 5/19
ohh this so lovely. please moree
Azure Shine chapter 4 . 5/19
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
live this chapter but I will be great ig your OC x Snape. I like her
Padme.G chapter 5 . 5/9
Cant wait to read more.
Sunset74 chapter 5 . 5/8
Love your characterization of Snape raising Harry! Really looking forward to more!
UniqueBloodDuh chapter 5 . 5/8
i love everything in this story ! the way Snape completely adores harry and fret over him yet tries to act stern and Harry sees beyond his father's sarcastic comments and understands how much he is loved! it's adorable!
Though I feel bad that the cookies are gone to waste , it still proves how a strong will Harry has at such a young age , with that rebellious act I have little doubt that snape would end up complying ... thought not in an obvious way xD
roon0 chapter 5 . 5/8
Harry is a delight. Snape is going to have to be nice. lol
fiorghra chapter 5 . 5/7
This chapter (and story) is so adorable that I just had to leave a review. Such a great and hilarious read; you made me smile during my bleak Friday. Thank you, and I can't wait for more! :3
I like Harry’s antics.