Reviews for Face Value
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This is really good of a story. I only wish you could have finished it.
Iggyfing chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I was rather annoyed that Kurt 'Vagner' didn't have more of a part in X2. I mean, he's got to be one of the most popular X-Men: He has blue skin, he has a tail, he goes BAMF and he has a funny accent. What's not to like? Honestly.

Or is it just me?

Please, continue.
Gentle Kit chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
hrmm.. so I can't tell if that was the final chapter of the story or not, but I don't think it was. Maybe it was, I dun know. xD But if it's not, please continue! I luff your fic, it's very well written!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
This is a beautiful story, I really don't see why you aren't continuing it.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters and have placed the fic on my C2 list.

Please continue! Really! Your characterizations are great!
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
that was the coolest

is ther more?
madamwolf chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
you left us didn't you? How could you, you must update, you're not the only one with a rabid high eco cat! I also have a rabid high eco turtle to! i can make them attack you, they are my minions from hell and they do my biding. muhahahahah cough cough... okay i'm done with that. Hey blame the pixie sticks! it's not my fault they're yummy! i am completly off subject here but anyhoo update pweez... I want to read more of my Kurty pie... O_o okay i won't do that again. Oh and just to let you know i'm usually not this hyper and strange i'm just completly on a pixie stix high.
Nightcrawlerslilsis chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
I must say pretty good *noods head in aproval*. Ive been writting storys for a long time and i have written a nightcrawler one my self. Although people say hoow good i am, i do prefer yours becasue of the detail that you have included in it. I really hope that you will write more and be proud that i havent said anything sarcastic yet.

Your friend form Little Yorkshire

wolfgurl chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
wow... that was really good. nightcrawler is like my favorite char, you totally kept him in character! update soon!
Heteroclite chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Come on, say it with me aw. That was adorable with the little girl. Looking eagerly towards the next chapter

The Toaster chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Thankyou. That was very refreshing. You've grabbed a lovely character by the tail and dragged him off in the opposite direction to everyone else.

Good for you.

I'm so sick of this cliche Storm/Kurt, and Remy turning up a falling in love with Rogue. Infact, I think I've only ever once seen Kurt and Storm's relationship written better and with a more unique spin.

Thankyou. Thankyou very much
Yma chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Mweah! I want the next chapter!

Seriously, though, this is very impressive. I'm especially struck by your Kurt characterisation, I like the way you're striking a balence between that part of Kurt that accepts who he is, and the part that doesn't. You are giving some real thought as to the nature of the Image Inducer, more than shows such as X-Evo did, that's for sure (though to be fair that's a kids show so...) It also sticks close to both Comic and Film characterisation, one of the things I like in the comics was the way that Kurt actually semi-accepts his appearence. And though he angsts about it occasionally (that's part of what makes him so much fun to read and write about!) he's basicaly happy. But my, in the film he's certainly not...

Anyway, yes, some wonderful characterisation and situation here, along with facinating philosophical musings. And it that isn't enough long (and sincear!) words for you, I don't know what else to say!

Except... Keep it up!
beatrice chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Must read more! I love Kurt and this is such a great portrayal of him. please update this story cause it looks like it hasn't been touched in ages.
MandiElf18 chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
wow this fic is amazing! No many people do fics on Kurt getting his image inducer so i applaude you for that. I hope you continue this fic soon!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
There is no spoon... *bends the screen*

CRUD! *glares* Humph. *eyes glaze over*

Put... More... *falls on the floor*

Fritz: *stares*
Halloweenie chapter 3 . 10/29/2003
*adds story to favourites* this is only the begining of my nightcrawler crush..*evil-ish hyper smirk thingie while dodging hungry rabbits*