Reviews for Twins
BigKahuna chapter 6 . 4/19
Simone and Bonnie Prince Charlie? Wasn't he Duncan MacCleod's leader?
BigKahuna chapter 5 . 4/19
poor Flynn, Judson doesn't know of a way to bring him back? Wasn't Twins next on Rick's list of things to "Do"?
BigKahuna chapter 4 . 4/19
yep, Rick and Simone, Rimone, out on the town. Suppose Beckett is hidden away in an old cargo van, watching and listening to everything that Rick does and says to Beckett/Simone thru the cameo Simone is wearing. A little something given to her when she helped out the CIA and .. what was his name .. something like Jackson Heinz.
BigKahuna chapter 3 . 4/19
Ole Ben did have his hands in quite a few different pies. You sure this won't be a Rimone story?
BigKahuna chapter 2 . 4/19
yep, noth'n worse than when a boob falls off right into Rick's hand. Hate it when that happens.
gafling chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
Very nice. Although I usually do not like stories wherein Kate incessantly whines that she absolutely cannot give of herself until she solves her mother's demise (and those stories are legion) and Rick just follows her around like a pet, this tale (or it's sequels) could be very entertaining. As I have mentioned before, in real life an accomplished, rich, good-looking guy would have shown Kate the door after season two.
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 4/2/2020
Great ending to a good story.
vjlee chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
Thank you for having Kate sweep away Simone's vampire insecurities concerning their luncheon and embrace their burgeoning friendship. Looking forward to reading how Simkett will proceed with their entertaining crime solving escapades. Thank you for sharing this dynamic duo. ;)
wendykw chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
I love the backstory moments with Simone. Thanks for the distraction. Stay safe.
life's a mystery chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
great...
tscott1224 chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
Great story.
Hamlet 77 chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
It can’t be over? It can’t end like that. I mean where’s a nice young vampire for Simone? When will Rick and Kate... well, erm be a couple?

I suppose I’ll just have to wait!

Stay safe
SnowKing1701 chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
Excellent story as are all of yours. Looking forward to your next work of art. Don't take too long or your fans will go through withdrawals. Take care.
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
Great wrap up and some very good advice at the end!
LadyAilith chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
Looking forward to more of your stories! And yes, I washed my hands...again.

Take care, be safe.