Reviews for Twins
Jbug47 chapter 6 . 3/30/2020
I loved reading your story! I’m thankful that you writing more for us to read! Thanks for your hard work!
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
great :)
wendykw chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
Hebert is nothing if not persistent.
Hamlet 77 chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
So, let’s gets this straight. Rick thinks... no that’s wrong... Simone thinks Rick... no... still not right... Kate thinks Simone and Rick...no.

Heaven knows what Roy Montgomery thinks.
vjlee chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
Did you post two chapters at once? I don't know how I missed chapter four if you didn't but 'all's well that ends well'. Just in case you were wondering, it is my opinion that even though Kate and Simone are twins I suspect they are not into sharing, nuff said, right? ;)
Swordwriter chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
Simon's actions definitely not cool. Very close to C*** teasing since Kate is still holding Rick away.
Swordwriter
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
Now comes the light at the end of the tunnel. Great chapter.
Jbug47 chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
Love this story! Simone is extraordinary and so is Kate! Looking forward to more!
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 3/29/2020
I like that Simone is having fun.
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
Great writing as always.
life's a mystery chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
great :)
OregOh chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
WOW I had to read this twice, I think Rick is out on a date with the real Simone, I hope he doesn't get smitten with her or should I say I hope she doesn't become smitten with him. Great story.
Hamlet 77 chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
A little sage advice from a woman with many years of experience. Hopefully Kate will understand and appreciate.
Swordwriter chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
Maybe Kate can get a little frisky and get away with it as "cover"
Swordwriter
wendykw chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
Simone's methods of becoming rich are what I found most interesting in this chapter.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »