Reviews for Red, White and Blue
Lady-Velvet chapter 19 . 8/10/2004
this is a great story so keep it up okay.
Ezra-Asgard chapter 19 . 10/28/2003
Alas! the ending was hurt, but it might be best-fitted. I like your story very much. The plot was unpredictable and that was amazing. Hope to see your work again
gyuumajo chapter 19 . 10/20/2003

that was weird...

Touga chapter 19 . 10/17/2003
W...What? A cliffhanger. Good thing too, I guess. The ending would've definitely sucked if it ended happily. Like Camus somehow talks Miklotov out of his insanity and they overcome the... (shall we say) 'curse'... of being clones; eliminating one another until only one of them remains. Tch, ending it in that kiddie-kind-of-way would be very insulting to the story. heh heh

Anyways, we wouldn't know who won the duel in the end. Miklotov could have won. He was driven by madness which could be a major influence on his killing spree. Then again, Camus could still fight and come up with a good tactic against his friend. He still had the advantage of thinking straight, right?

But one fact remains in the end, doesn't it? Whoever wins the duel could easily destroy humanity. After all, no normal human being could kill a clone. If Miklotov wins, well, he's already crazy so, he'll be in a rampage. And if Camus wins, he'll eventually lose his mind and the same end will happen. Heh. It'll all result in a bad ending.

Ah well, the story was really good! It's rare to find fics like this. _ I've enjoyed it. The anticipation of what happens next was always there. And the twists were truly unexpected. I'll be looking forward to the next story you write. _
Ezra-Asgard chapter 18 . 10/13/2003
Aww, can't believe that Mik lost his would be hurt, fighting with his best friend, poor Camus. Honestly, I really want to see their duel, but still hope it won't turn out so bad. Next chapter please!
Touga chapter 11 . 10/9/2003
Btw, when Miklotov was starting to lose his sanity? The voice inside his head kept saying he was pathetic and all, right? Well, shouldn't the voice say "Why don't you just kill yourself, you piece of shit!" rather than "Why don't you kill, you piece of shit!"?

Naw, don't mind me. It's just something I noticed. After all, he WAS losing his mind, wasn't he? Please continue! _
Touga chapter 18 . 10/9/2003
Uh oh. Camus could be too late. Looks like a showdown between two friends is going to start. Please continue! Can't believe Miklotov's given up.
gyuumajo chapter 17 . 10/3/2003
*gasps* they are clones! O_O

that certainly was a twist to d story. great work!

Ezra-Asgard chapter 17 . 9/29/2003
This is amazing! Never thought the story would turn this way. This is like a fusion between Metalgear Solid and Suikoden II. Good job!
Touga chapter 17 . 9/29/2003
Man, that was good. Really good. Disturbing revelation indeed. Who would have thought?

Despite the seriousness of the matter they were discussing, the humor in it was refreshing. heh heh Carribean Cruise.

Please continue. I'd like to know what Shu has to tell him.
Ezra-Asgard chapter 16 . 9/24/2003
Wow! Second adrenaline surge comes so quick. Very interesting. In fact, I nearly forgot him, Leon. Next chapter, please

(Formerly Melissa)
Touga chapter 16 . 9/23/2003
Leon Silverburg... ever the cunning strategist. Don't tell me he planned everything up to that point?

Poor Camus. He's so tired. I could almost feel his exhaustion. _ Good thing Neclord the vampire... er, the landlord was there to cheer him up. heh heh

Wonder what Leon wants with Camus. And he's in cahoots with Shu? Hm... interesting. Please continue!
lindsay chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I LOVE this story! It has most of my favorite characters (Futch) and it's funny! And from one writer to another it was amazing. Keep on writing because you could seriously become a famous writer one day.
HeroGenkaku chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
This fic is so cool! I read the first one and then I had to finish it. I laughed out loud when Nash made an appearence. It's like a modern day Suikoden! It'd be cool if they made the fourth game like this. Did you see the new hero? He's got twin blades! And I think he's got the Rune of Punishment. ANYWAY me rambling here. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
gyuumajo chapter 15 . 9/11/2003
hmm... rain, mud & gunshot wounds don't mix... *pulls out handy first-aid kit*

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »