Reviews for ByeBye
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good story. I like how you described how hard it was for a child to let an animal that he is attached to go. How was Estel in this story. I'm thinking that maybe he is 7.
bluekiwibubble chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Weird..but only because I didn't know the elf names. I haven't had anything to do with LotRs for a long time, and this was kinda different from the HP fanfics I'm used to reading...lol. Good though. Can imagine little Aragorn keeps wild animals under his bed. Ooh, I just looked at the timeframe. 15? I thought it sounded more like around 10, 11. *shrugs*
Lady Greenleaf11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
i like it its relly cute keep up the good work.
Lady Greenleaf 11
feanorian chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
"...he ignored the little voice in his head that reminded him that he wasn't supposed to flop on the furniture..." - What, Elrond has a no-flopping rule? That hardly seems fair :P

Good story, but it needs to be longer. I want more background, more of the critter's exploits, and the aftermath. Would you consider expanding? I think it'd help the story a lot if you did. My only criticism is some minor grammar gripes, you might want one more read-through to catch them (or get your beta to do it).

Plot-wise this is very similar to a kids' book i read years ago, about a frontier boy who adopted an orphan raccoon, and eventually had to set it free (the title may have been "Rascal"). I'm wondering if you've read it, if not i reccomend it (but finish your version first.)

good luck!