Reviews for Here we come!
LunaBlack666 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
wow and here i thought it was surprising that he went to hogwarts but now i am just i don't know it took my breath away when i found out he was one of the famous Slytherins wow i can't wait till the next chapter
azerjaban chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
umm why draco? and didnt snape kill the demon?

but other than that its good. keep up the good work!
zayra chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Ooh, way to go leave us hanging would you? But seriously this is a really good story hope you update soon.
Annie chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
I noticed you said they get their invatations at age 10, its actually age 11, I just thought I'd let you know
Thymes Mistress chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
please write the next chapter soon!i want to see what happens
Tiffany chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
Dun dun dun, I haven't seen any Buffy/Snape interaction usually he threatens her or something in these kind of stories. But I was wondering if you could make this story Buffy/Snape romance. I've been obsessed with them since I read the Eighth Weasley. You should read it.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Blunt and short. One thing I noticed though... please stop using said. There are many other words you can use instead of that. It gets really annoying to read it over and over again. Other than that good first bit.
julz chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
cool
SleepSeeker chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
I liked this chapter, I'm glad you decided to write more. Is this going to be a draco/dawn fic because I love those two together. Well write more soon.
julz chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
cant wait for you to write more. the up coming trip could be a bonding trip for dawn and draco since that seems to be the way this fic is heading, it could also hav actrion with them working otgether to kill the beast or ueing their brains yto trap it. if you wanted dawn could also experience some discrimination by some of the grifyndors cuz she is slytherin. whay house was giles in?
Faith chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
I just thought I'd let ya know that this story is looking really good, why don't you put some romance in it between Buffy and someone, or Dawn and someone (possible Harry/Draco/Dawn love triangle)? Anyway just a thought, keep up the great work!
Karen chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
The story has potential. But remember grammer and spellcheck are really good friends.
Kilea859 chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
o.O you stoped it. *sniffle* and it was just getting good too. you might want to watch your spelling though. it looks like your also rushing through this. dont. slow down and think about what you're writting.
Avalon chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
Cool is it gonna be angel/buffy
SleepSeeker chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
I really liked this chapter, I'm so happy dawn got put in slytherin, but I hope her house will start liking her or at least start being nice to her,well write more soon.