Reviews for The Good Doctor
Really good story
ER-47 chapter 8 . 3/12
Great story
Ikasuki chapter 2 . 3/12
Chapter 1 is interesting if badly executed.

Your characters speak way too informally and in a modern way. A doctor from time past would certainly not speak in such way and be more surprise about his new setting. The Cory: phone scroll and all that.
It is rushed
The email sound childish. Like a kid having no idea what formal exchange is like. Search for recruitment letters on the net or things like that it should help.

Same with the dialogues. He obtain thing almost instantly without questions or anything. Too fast too rushed.
Thank you for updating this story! I'm interested to see the story shift between Geoffrey and Jonathan. Thank you for having Geoffrey meet Blake just to talk and for having Geoffrey be a vampire! I wonder if Blake's theft of Gambol Shroud will reach her friends' ears? If anything, I think they would be interested to hear someone stole Blake's weapon from the police. I look forward to seeing Jonathan and Cinder's alliance in the next chapter! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115 chapter 7 . 3/11
I am enjoying this so much.
The Joker Blight chapter 7 . 2/17
I've never played Vampyr. I have played Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines, however, so if it's anything like that then I'm guessing Reid allowed the Beast to take over one too many times.

Blake's a Vampire now. I guess that's a thing. I'm really interested in how that's going to end up affecting the rest of the team. Especially Weiss seeing as she's already feeling plenty guilty for Blake's "death". This could end up tipping her over the edge.

Something tells me they wouldn't be very willing to just let her pull her disappearing act in this version either. And I'm wondering if she's going to end up turning the rest of Team RWY by accident (or by "accident"). You have to admit Team RWBY as Vampires would be pretty fucking cool.

The only real question I have is just how many empty houses does Vale have? I guess those are all on the bad side of town.
The Disquieting One chapter 7 . 2/10
this is amazing. Remnants beware, Salem has gained a ally that might even be stronger than the Maidens
djpj7652 chapter 7 . 12/25/2020
Damn, Jonny sure knows how to fuck people up.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2020
Reid formed an alliance with Cinder?! Oh, man, this has excellent potential! I look forward to the next chapter to see where this unholy alliance goes. I wasn't expecting Geoffrey to be on Remnant, but I'm glad that someone who has experience fighting vampires is there. Maybe he can train team RW(B)Y to fight the bloodsuckers! Speaking of which, is your version of Geoffrey a vampire? If so, maybe he can encounter Blake and form an alliance to take down Reid. I doubt it would happen, but it's a cool idea. On the subject of Blake, thank you for answering my questions about her returning to her friends and about Sun's fate. Please continue this great story and stay safe from the coronavirus! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
TheReckless1One chapter 7 . 12/19/2020
Reid here just reminded me of that crazy married couple from Ghost Recon: Wildlands. These two doctors were being used by the drug cartel to torture people because they knew where it hurt and how long pain someone could take. I'm sure if a farmboi was strung up in a giant grimm whale he'd have no problem extracting info out even without his powers.

Vampire hunters are on the prowl, so is this Irishman going to have vampire powers too or was he killed in this one. Hard to remember. At least the Doc is gonna see some familiar faces.

And thus everyone's favorite canon lesbian fashionista just got an early retirement. At least Reid let her live, without her snacking on her rabbit friend. That's already ten times better than Blake's situation. Could be worse, he could be getting them with overinflated medical bills XD. So which RWY member will want to become the vampire slayer first?

So after everything we just learned of Cinder's past being basically a murderous Cinderella with special ops training, any of that info gonna leak into your stories? I can think of a few ideas how her history with shock collars may become in one of your stories.

Short, sweet, and as exciting as it gets. Hope this story continues.
TheReckless1One chapter 6 . 11/25/2020
This has been the second story I read so far where you've killed Sun off very quickly, it's hilarious. I take it you hate monkey boy or are you a Bumblebee shipper (Just kidding).

I'm wondering what plans that Ozpin and Salem have for the rare situation that vampires show up on Remnant. I would think that two ancient immortals with magic powers would have at least one contingency plan. Salem has a talking Grimm... for reasons. So I assume she has at least one Vampire killing Grimm. Ozpin would probably have a stash of vampire killing equipment.

So what type of Vampires showed up on Remnant in the past... Something like Dracula and Carmilla or something stupid like Edward Cullen (Kill it with Fire).

Excellent chapter. Hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2020
I hope Blake eventually returns to her friends; she shouldn't have to suffer in her vampirism alone. I also hope if Sun turns into a vampire he doesn't go crazy like Mary did in Vampyr. Please keep up the great work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
Abrams 1559 chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
I am curious will Jonathan ever find a way around sunlight maybe his semblance or something.
SailorPandora chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
For someone like Blake who despises killing this has got to be painful especially considering who she killed, and she knows who to blame for giving this permanent curse on her that caused it, Reid may have just created his future killer.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
Well Blake was always in shadows now she can never leave them least and there is even a good metaphor for it being she killed Sun.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »