Reviews for A Little Bit Kew-Kew, Flight Of The Wearet
CasterWay chapter 5 . 6/20
Yay! Another chapter!

Rolf heads to Plomplemoof (nice name here), with Kew-Kew following him. While Rolf gets to staying in an inn and doing a lot of losing, Kew-Kew joins an arena match by mistake (like a lot of other things) and gets to win.

I liked the action scene between Alphonso the bird and Kew-Kew the... also-bird. You must have read the Bihto segment from Redwall Survivor (he *beaked* me!) You haven't lost your penchant for comedy even in action scenes as well, so it seems.

Well, I hope the next chapter comes soon, and Rolf's going to win something by then!

P.S. Why can't I shake the feeling that 'The Barfing Bird' is going to be foreshadowing?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 5/22
Dude I am so loving Kew-Kew!
*gasp* I just realized this stops here! Noooooo!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 5/22
Omg he is just the sweetest! I'll thump anybeast that calls him vermin!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 5/22
Lol he's precious
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/22
Awww I'm like between being amused and feeling bad for him lol.
Keyla the Otter chapter 4 . 5/17
Oh boy...Kew-Kew is on the loose. Poor Rolf...sounds like he's got it tough. Is he stealing all those trophies? Oof...he's going to be one sorry mouse if the lad that pounded him to a pulp so many times, finds out about it...
Keyla the Otter chapter 3 . 5/16
Oh no! Eggchickies coming too?! LOL. Poor Kew-Kew...he's alot like poor Greyclaw. Not knowing his real identity. I could see up coming disaster before they even got into the library doors!
Sebias of Redwall chapter 3 . 4/28
I rather like Kew-Kew's laugh. It reminds me a bit of that one mongoose story written by Rudyard Kipling. :P

Here I was thinking that Kew-Kew was going to get a vermin's introduction to a bath. Apparently not. Although, I like this version just as well. XD Poor Barth... His name is perfect for the situation though. XD

The library scene was also a favorite a mine, with the stereotype of "shh-ing" and all that. :P

So Kew-Kew found out what he truly is. Interesting indeed. Finding out his origins via a picture in a book reminds me a bit of BaW, which was nice.

Lol. I'm glad the eggs won't be lonely anymore. XD It would be interesting to see (when/if they hatch) how the mouse family and Kew-Kew handle them.

Happy writing to you!
CasterWay chapter 4 . 4/20
Rolf! Rolf! Rolf! And Kew-Kew, of course.

It's quite surprising to see the point of view of a character who doesn't like Kew-Kew. Margaret was sympathetic, Kew-Kew has his world-blanketing self-impression, but Rolf just doesn't like him. That's not a bad thing though - seeing two characters who dislike each other bond slowly.

We get to see Rolf's relationships with his family, and him keeping a MASSIVE secret from them. That is, he isn't actually *winning* his fights. Seeing him and his siblings bicker reminds me for a few pairs from Black and White, but I digress.

Can't imagine spending a few months with an unwelcome guest will do to you... but the season's beginning, and Rolf's going to lose with his head held high. What fun... At least he has an eagle to play with!

Nice work, and I look forward to more! Luck and pluck, Grey!
Codj chapter 1 . 4/17
Yet another lovely addition to the already addicting story of kew-kew I look forward to seeing more of both him and rolf in the future! when of course time permits it v
Keva Strongbow chapter 3 . 4/8
It's cute that all the dibbuns like and enjoy playing with Kew-Kew! Except, of course, with the exception of BarthXD The nerve! Trying to cook that poor little wearet! I guess the mouse likes to use soap as his soup seasoning?;) That would taste...interesting!XD The mouse was well named for his little part in the story (Barth) Just take away the "t" in it and it would spell bath!

Needless to say, Kew-Kew does not seem impressed with the library or the librarian! Hopefully he doesn't get any indigestion from sampling the reading bookXD

Great chapter! ~Keva Strongbow
CasterWay chapter 2 . 4/6
Another fun chapter! Nice work, Grey.

I wanted to make a comment about Kew-Kew trying to adjust to life in the village, but he doesn't seem to even try. Well, at least he's having fun. Getting to eat new stuff is always an experience to behold, though clock assault isn't what I would call a good impression to make.

Can't wait to hear more about him and Margaret's zany adventures! Luck and pluck, Grey!
Keva Strongbow chapter 2 . 4/3
Ah! So Kew-Kew is a wearet!

So, I'm guessing Kew-Kew's "Dreams" are maybe some type of flashback that happened between him and his Momma when he was a dibbun? In either case, what a sad story! No wonder he has some trust issues when he is told to stay behind and Margaret takes a while to return! On the bright side, he got to do some exploring around the villageXD And he got to taste a real PANCAKE! (Unlike his concoction he offered to Margaret) The Cuckoo clock scene was great! I guess Kew-Kew shut up the box for the weasel, which he didn't even thank him forXD

Great chapter!~Keva Strongbow
Keva Strongbow chapter 1 . 4/3
Ooh, It's an eagle! It's a bird! Oh wait, it's...it's...Well we're not sure quite just what it is yet actuallyXD I actually hadn't read the part in italics before so it's neat seeing how his character is really fleshed out more as it goes on!

Margaret seems to have had one roller coaster of a night what with being captured and used for live bait and all (That can't be good for the mousie's health)XD They both seem like a fun duo and it'll be cool to see what they all do next!

Great chapter!~Keva Strongbow
Sebias of Redwall chapter 2 . 4/3
Bwahahaha! Loved it!
I like how you had Kew-Kew inspecting the village before he was found. That poor baker though... lol. One of my favorite scenes was probably the whole Cuckoo clock incident. It was funny how the clock would go silent, then all of a sudden go off randomly at the worst time. XD

The actual village itself was actually pretty interesting. So the inhabitants are mostly mice and weasels, eh? That's cool that they've found a way to coexist, though, do you think you'd consider saying how the village was founded, or how the woodlanders and vermin decided to live together in peace? You don't *have* to, per say, but I for one would find it interesting to read...

One thing I've always enjoyed about your writing is your descriptions - They can be quite hilarious. XD Like the "fight" between Kew-Kew and the villagers. :P

As for the fight scene in the other chapter. Yeah, I, too, doubted that Kew-Kew was going to die. Most of my concern was directed to the "prey mousey beast" who, at the time, may or may not have had plot armor. :P

Happy writing to you!