Reviews for The Woodshed
cyndergator chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This is terrific! Lee and Amanda are spot on, great in staying true to character. The plot and story flowed well and kept us on our toes at the end of 2nd glad Amanda decided to put on the ...Thank you please write more SMK !
Scooplet chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Read your entire story and enjoyed every minute of it. You've done an excellent job keeping everyone in character. I agree with the other review-loved the conversation at the end. Thanks for the great read!
BBXFan chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Wonderful story...absolutely captivating! Your characterization of Lee and Amanda is spot-on. Great story...believable dialogue...a superb read! Love the conversation between Lee and Jamie at the end. Few writers are able to consistantly keep the characters "in-character" throughout the story...you've done it brilliantly! Thanks so much for sharing!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Good story. Enjoy your writing very much. Linda
NancyY chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Great Story. I hope I craft one half as good as this someday.
Sandra Engley chapter 3 . 2/22/2001
Would like to have seen this 4th season story on TV, it was better then the amandaless shows that followed "mission of gold" The characters were true to form, and the plot was well developed. Thanks, Sandra
Kaylie chapter 3 . 2/10/2001
This was a great story, barnstormer! I loved it! It was so true to the series and everyone's character! Keep on writing!
Grandma chapter 3 . 2/10/2001
Love your way with words/ideas (i.e., Amanda wondering if she'd "ever become accustomed to Lee using the front door). I can hear the voices of the characters and see them playing their parts-story and dialogue are very true to what we've come to expect from an episode. Writing has a professional quality. As always, you have created an enjoyable story, causing smiles and gasps of surprise where appropriate; and your Tom Sawyer references throughout brought depth and richness to your writing. A great read! The nod to "Patty" was a surprise but fun to see :)
Fletcher Stanton chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Wonderful story! Very intense at times (glad I didn't have to wait for the 3rd installment). Everything rang true - great job!
connie chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
great story!loved the ending:) please write more soon
nnnooo next!
great start!next part
VickiD chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Really great story. Just enough emotion and you had the characterizations right on target. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Oh my gosh! What a fabulous story. Barnstormer, you're amazing. You're so descriptive that I can see the action happening in front of my eyes. So much in character. I love the interplay between Lee and Jamie, too. So, so good. Bravo!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
No, no, no! This can't be true. Say it ain't so . . .