Reviews for My Safest Sound
PearlM21 chapter 11 . 7/5
This story really keeps your attention. I look forward to more.
PearlM21 chapter 8 . 7/4
Man Umbridge is such a terrible human being. So. Much. Blood.
PearlM21 chapter 3 . 7/4
LOL. Everyone always getting infuriated at the obnoxious portrait is always amusing.
PearlM21 chapter 1 . 7/4
This is such a great start to a story. Not only was the content gripping and got my attention right from the beginning, but the psychological aspects of what Draco is going through are so realistic. He's out of it, and it's completely understandable for him to be having mixed feelings toward his dad right now. He furious and hurt that he was a part of this happening, but of course he's going to want his comfort. He needs it. The psychological affects on Luscious are interesting and understandable as well. He is more used to seeing these things, but is clearly still affected, especially since someone he did care about was brutally murdered in front of him and his child. His hands shaking is the perfect more subtle reaction for someone repressing their emotions on this matter to have. We of course don't yet know the details of what Narcissia was doing to get the Dark Lord's wrath anyway or what her husband knew about this. Luscious was telling Draco to keep quiet, so he is obviously concerned about his safety since this family is going to be on Voldemort's watch list now. Great start, and I look forward to reading more!
Wian Solace chapter 10 . 6/20
Ah man. I have no words for this. My most favourite so far. And the writing was fabulous. Just, great frikin work.
guest chapter 9 . 6/14
:(( oh my poor babiessss. Thanks for this :DD awaiting your next update
Wian Solace chapter 9 . 6/6
wow i really loved this one, my fav chap so far. the first part from harry's pov made me nostalgic, i just started imagining those hp books, him talking bout being alone at the dursleys and stuff. and i was waiting for this for so long, them getting atleast tolerable with each other, i am loving draco here. and those angsty thoughts, i have been assured that this gets darker , so much darker, i cant keep my excitement in control anticipating tht. gonna love that part. guys you are awesome.
Wian Solace chapter 8 . 5/23
reading about him eating the apple reminded me instantly of the apple/draco ship. And damn is umbridge as irritating (huuuugeee understatement) as ever. i dunno if i was expecting it or not, but thts how i wanted drarry's meeting to end, potter just saying something and not declaring war on draco. and well fudge, sucha stupid irritating ass.
Wian Solace chapter 7 . 5/16
you had to end it there didnt you.i was hoping them to have exchanged some words beyond the usual bickering, u know like, harry finding out bout cissy's death or something. and i want them to start snogging already*slightly emabarrassed expression* but alas, u fothermucking slowburners. i dunno how am gonna survive 2 week waits from the next week
dsaraiya73 chapter 6 . 5/11
Excellently written
Wian Solace chapter 6 . 5/9
That was a great chapter n i mean in terms of your writing. Loving wolfstar, never really shipped them much but i like them here. I loves
Wian Solace chapter 5 . 5/3
you guys are such a tease. a short chapter and an even shorter Draco's pov. And is there a hierarchy in slytherin dorms? cuz blaise said draco wont survive the common room with how he was acting. and i am sooo curious now about why cissa was killed. the chapter end was totally unexpected. i dont mean about the way it ended, i mean like when it ended. i was so engrossed into it i didnt see the chapter end coming.
Wian Solace chapter 4 . 4/26
okay i dunno how to feel about that chapter. it was those kinda chapters where not much happened but it still leaves you yearning for more, much more. and cuz it was a (comparativley) small chapter , it just added to it. it was great tho. i thought we'll have some draco's pov after so much of harry but i guess i'll have to wait atleast week more for that, or maybe lobger? dont make it any later than tht.
WhoYouOnceKnew chapter 3 . 4/18
Oh this was an awesome chapter again. You are going good.
When I read the fifth book for the first time , I was confused with the Order members performing spells in No.4 PD. But I thought that because Dumbles went to the ministry to take care of the situation, he might've turned the magical sensors in PD off probably or something like that because any magic performed in No. 4 was registered as Harry doing as we saw with Dobby. But here I am confused because the Order members came for him directly and there was no mention of Dumbly taking care of that just that the situation was under control. So is it that only non-human magic and harry himself doing magic is registered as Harry's magic and not any other human doing it? I somehow feel stupid asking this.
The chapter was great and I was engrossed in it the whole time. There was almost no angst here but I hope there will be more of that in the future. Waiting egerly for the next one. Kudos!
PS :
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wian Solace chapter 3 . 4/18
Damn the whole part before the interlude had sooo much nervous energy, i was so fucking agitated the whole, with excitement or worry, i dunno, smwhere in between maybe. I kinda wanted to cry towards the end it was so nervous ig. Loved it and it was a bigger chapter too. And the Imaginary Sirius being better than the original one was hilarious.
Remus was worried just cuz of the DEs or was there something else to tht too? And Rosier, yepp, tht was hard to guess, i think i guessed dolohov tho, supposably. And the kidnapping part, you guys double played me there.*pouts*
Update soon-er!