Reviews for My Safest Sound
Kmigala820 chapter 49 . 9/24
Thank you for writing this it was beautiful and complex and the characters came to life in such a real way that many fanfics have not achieved. I look forward to the sequel and let you both know you have true talent with words and storytelling.
ILuvMyFangPlushie chapter 46 . 9/10
I dont know if youre a maladaptive daydreamer or not, but oh my god, the way you portray harry's head and his safe places and the agony of it being all gone, that something ate everything. As someone who has these kinds of safe places in my head, I cant even imagine the pain he's feeling from this. How lost and scared and in pain he must feel. The world was very hard for a lot of my life, but my head was the one place i could always go to feel safe. I really think id rather die than have this happen to me.
Sanmari chapter 27 . 2/19
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

the whole memory thing was such a visceral, real feeling trip holy shit. The abyss staring back at Severus was fucking terrifying thanks for that!

You are an awesome writer
Anonymous chapter 25 . 1/8
Amazing chapter! Really hit me in the feels.
Tom'sBitch chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
This chapter took them through Hell. There was so many things happening there , great set up for future plot. Romione is such a powerful duo. Thank you for regular and long updates
Anonymous chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
This is great! It will be interesting to see how Draco and Harry's relationship progress and develop. I look forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2020
For some reason part of me wishes that Greyback had bitten Malfoy and he would be a werewolf. I don't know if the full moon has passed in your story yet though. So maybe it could still happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
The lengths the fangirls will go to, to glorify a spoiled racist bully.

No wonder so many of you idiots end up in abusive relationships.
PearlM21 chapter 19 . 10/19/2020
This place they're in sounds really pretty and relaxing. I also did not expect the Harry PTSD episode featuring Potato.
Late Night Child chapter 19 . 10/18/2020
Wonderful job. I love all your creative imagery. The roof reference is very well done.
Hope there is more t come!
PearlM21 chapter 18 . 10/15/2020
This reactions of Harry's makes perfect sense given all he's been through. It's going to take time for both of them to psychologically come back from this.
PearlM21 chapter 17 . 9/27/2020
I knew Snape was going to save the day! It's horrendous what happened to Luscious, though. It was wonderful to see him do the right thing, and he willingly made that sacrifice. His son can be proud of that. Draco is now like Harry and has lost both of his parents. They are also not out of the woods yet. Both Harry and Draco and in terrible shape. Snape did what he could to treat their injuries and make them stable, but they still have a long recovery ahead of them. Snape did an amazing job with this mission, as I imagine he actually did in cannon. Hopefully he continues to be okay. I hope they can get more healer in there soon. I am eagerly anticipating seeing what happens next.
Kmigala820 chapter 17 . 9/26/2020
Wait so Snape is leaving two tortured victims on their own is that really a good idea?
PearlM21 chapter 16 . 9/20/2020
Things just keep getting worse and worse for them. Now even the elves can't get through.
PearlM21 chapter 15 . 8/29/2020
Who's gong to save them?!