Reviews for What's In The Bag
Please update!
SASUNARU KAWII chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
funny flashback
kidwicked chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
pretty good for ur first start cant wait to finsh the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Wow naruto ...? Ya guessed ...
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This story is amazing :D

I love how you write, the way Sasuke secretly likes Naruto and how he's into poetry and art and stuff.. I think it's so cute xD

I love all the SasuNaru/NaruSasu in this story, and that you incorporate a lot of humour into it as well. :)

I really hope you continue this story.. someday lol 'cuz I just saw that you haven't updated since 2005 and it made me sad. TT_TT This story has so much potential, and would prob be my favourite fanfiction if it was finished, so please continue writing! This story is too amazing to leave unfinished :)
sakura-rains chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
loveee it, it wassss soo cute (:
YokuMiya chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Pls update this story is great.
Kizuna chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
It just like naruto to completely ignore everything around when he distract, but he can be surpisingly sharp and insight
Kizuna chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
I'm start to worries about sasuke mental health now.. He argue with himself and seem to lose too...
Kizuna chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
What are serious!, naruto's the only one who wear a bright orange and still manage to look decent in it
Kizuna chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
Naruto might be an idiot most of the time but he's not that dumb
Kizuna chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Who can resist a puppy-dog eyes from a cute little naru-chan..:blush: sasuke probably have a hard time later
Kizuna chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Iruka-sensei would never hurts naruto feeling on porpose.. He just didn't..
Kizuna chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
Either Someone up there just love to cause trouble for sasuke or just want sasuke go and confess his love to naru-chan
Kizuna chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Pff! sasuke sound like a love sick school-girl, i don't know if i should laugh or cry at this...:sweat-drop: