Reviews for The Day From Hell
Animelover 06 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
This is a really cool story I hope that you will continue with it its a great story.

Animelover 06
Light Dragon chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
oh, i want to know what happens next. i'm hanging here! you need to write more, its really good. I can't wait till yoou write more. I like the way this story is going, keep it up.
kyanos chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
DAMN! no update, i was so excited to see this and then ... sigh ... dissapointment, no update... i hope you haven't given up on this fic i really enjoyed the three chapters you have up, quite entertaining, and uhh dejavu-ish ) i've thought up at least thirty different reasons for her running and dreams etc, but of course, it is YOUR story so when you get a chance (hopefully soon) UPDATE ) ihave a happy dance reserved for this fic... heh... -kyanos
Amarome chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
OOh...this is a really good story! I like the character Lin very much...can't wait to know what had happened to her.

Gee...is Kenshin and Sanosuke going back into the girl's era with her? I think it might be interesting but not as interesting if Lin can't get back because of them...or if they didn't stay too long in the America. I think that Meiji Japan might be more exciting in terms of setting.