Reviews for What Men Want
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Wow, what was the thingy? It's a really good story and I hope to read more soon!
Chibi-Maggie chapter 6 . 12/18/2003
Hi! I just got finished reading the 6 chapters of your story at 3:40 A.M.I would so love it if you updated really soon._ Please!
Raseleane chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
I like this it's very amusing. I can just imagine the faces on the characters. I hope you get around to updating it soon. I look forward to the new chapters.
Shinigami no Hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Hey, I found this story after I read your Inuyasha story and OMG! It's great! You MUST write more! It's so awesome! I have to know what happens and I'm finally getting the whole thing your doing with Mirai Trunks and Chibi and all. It was a bit confusing at the beginning.
WinryRockbell6390 chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
Note 2 self:

1. never take care of hyper-active kids.

2. listen to your instincts

3. even though you may fall asleep, listen to your biology teacher. you never know when it may come in handy.(not exactly what i would say about history though.)
WinryRockbell6390 chapter 5 . 6/5/2003
Note to self:

1. if ever in the DBZ world, never get hit with a ki blast.

2. never run around nude in capsule corp when your room is next to the cutest and richest boy on this planet.

Note to Erin:

1. never underestimate kids. EXPECIALLY 4 year olds.

2. stop acting like an idiot around Trunks!
WinryRockbell6390 chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
Note 2 self:

1. never train in a Gravity room

2. Never EVER get Vegeta mad.
WinryRockbell6390 chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
what the-! oh, sorry. i like the cliffy! i'll read more if you write more! k!
Callimogua chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
Wo-ow...you only got one review? (Not even countin' mine yet?) That's weird. This story should at least have fourteen by now. Strange.

Anyways, great ideas are pourin' outta yer head an' onto the computer! Keep on writin'!
Blulily19 chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
I've been readin this fic for a long time I really think its getting good, more!

B-19 ;-