Reviews for Sequel
Toooold youuuu :) Again loved it! x
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
a very nice conversation between Ranma and Akane _
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I don't even have to read this to know it's going to be good...Feminine Wiles was one of the most excellent short humor pieces I've read thus far. Will leave my real review at the end of this.

What's on my mind is this: OMG, I can't believe I've actually, finally, run into a talented MALE writer on ff dot net. I have proof, copied and pasted from your own profile- "Dried meat such as myself wouldn’t ever have thought that one day such requirements would be expected of HIM." (emphasis mine). I wonder how many marriage proposals you've received so far...anyhow, my faith in the other half of the population has been shakily restored.
brightstarinthenight chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
more? :)

~*~Britt~*~
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
cute! i like the "it doesn't count" conversation. it's so natural and it's so them! _ keep up the good work!
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
*giggles* The ending is so WAFFy! It has the exac amaount of sugar,syrup and pixie stix!And it's totally not OCC ( ugh, like totally girl...) _;um *laughs nervusly* ignore that. but as I was saying its really sweet and mushy! CIAO! P.S. Could you please write more?You got talent, ya know!
Risu-Rizu chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
[grins] Aww! That's sweet.

The set-up is perfect: I just bought manga issue #6 yesterday, which had the dojo destroyer story arc in it, and then I read this fic that DOES seem to answer some of the questions left to speculation at the very end.

Not to mention I liked that Ranma and Akane didn't seem too insightful or brooding for their naive, 16-year-old psyches (that seems to be popular in fanfics), and they were gently flirting in their distinctly Ranma/Akane kind of way, but at the same time trying so desperately to hide the crushes they have on one another. Classic, "grade A" Ranma and Akane material. Takahashi would be proud that you kept the nature of their union intact. It's official: this is becomin' a favorite!
Angela chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Aw...that whole convo was so cute between Akane and Ranma. And I liked how you ended it, very predictable ending but ultra sweet too
Daouid chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Really nice! Waffy!

You did a great job with the characters...

(theryre not a bit out of character)

Ya mata!
Laurita1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
this is the cutest story! i love it! you should write more 'continuations,' because this one was excellent.
butterfly10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Oh! Lovely, sweet and mushy and everything you threatened... Heh, I loved it. Can you do something even MORE mushy? ~_
Patirick chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This is A class work. You've done more than I did in a 37 page disaster. One of the great catching points, is your story takes place within the storyline, rather than before or after, that all makes it seem unique. You choose a great moment to strike your story at, and it's believable for the theme of the series overall too. Best of all was your way of describing the feelings and body reactions of both Ranma and Akane...that helped engender the realism that has made the series so very uniquely human. The only weakness is it's limited length, but all and all I am very impressed...you should be proud of your work. I can only hope to see more of your talent.
Meeka-chan no da chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I like this one...I really do. It's very in

character, with a bit more revelation about

what is really going on inside our favorite

baka and tomboy's hearts and minds. R/A waff

stories are usually at their best when this

balance is properly kept :) Good job! *gives

Lauren an official Cherry-kisses 'seal of

approval' :)*
Chris James chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This is, without a doubt, one of the best Ranma short-fics I've read in a while. Nothing momentous, but still quite moving. I really like this sort of quiet exploration of what could have come from moments in the manga, and I hope to see more from you soon.

P.S. In Akane's line “You…you never really told me indefinitely…if you kissed her or not”, the word you're looking for is 'definitely'. 'Indefinitely' is its opposite.