Reviews for A Tale of Two Sides
tuts04 chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
cool story i love it! _

update soon!
Katia Saraswati chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
Too much author's not. But I like ur fic! 0 Pliz write more soon!
Bob-san chapter 6 . 12/5/2003
u better write right now or ur ass is grass cause u should update THIS WEEKEND
vash chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
hurry the fuck up i am sorry my rudeness but hurry up
vash chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
please hurry with the story

please please please pleas !
MsADRiENNE chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
kool
Angsty Magee chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
this is cute. i really like this and i hope you find your book and can update soon.
Up In Arms chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
i really hope you find your notebook soon! i really like the story so far and i cant wait until you update!
Angel Blossom chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
What a coincidence! I write my chaptas in a notebook too! lolz _ No worries I'll wait paitently for your next chapters Email me when u update! _ & Good luck Kitsume Yokai!
HAMIKI chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
THIS STORY IS GONNA KICK AS THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT HERE, GOOD CHOICE OF CHARICTERS I'M A DIEHART INU,TRIGUN,AND KENSHIN FAN BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO MIAGI AND KOGI ARE.
Tiffa Leonheart chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
aw! Please keep on writing! It's starting to sound like a real cute story! Please keep on writing it! For Kenshin's sake keep on writing! P.S:I HATE Kikyo!Do you?
Angel Blossom chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
Not bad at all. A flaming Kikyo or should I say JEALOUS... Pretty Cool! _
Angel Blossom chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
KAORU vs. KIKYO lol - I love Kaoru's temper! She's so chapter
Angel Blossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Very Creative! I was shocked. But I find that your fic is gonna be REAL cool! - (I should've thought of putting diffrent charcters) LOL
katana-chandarn hotmail for booting me off chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
katana: i like! i like this very much! but yeah.. u did spell kaoru wrong oh well..happens to me alot..

i don't normally review but you only have 4 and i thought it might make u happy if i reviewed

LLAMA!

that was random (he he he)