Reviews for Apex
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 2 . 8/9
I’m sorry man, but this Harry is just a douche. I like your other work, so I was looking forward to this when I saw that it had Tonks in it. I just don’t think I can continue to read it now. I guess I’ll just have to wait for more of your Venom story, Harry is much more like able in that story.

Dirt Rider
BasicLAW GUY chapter 25 . 8/2
Why the fuck are authors afraid to kill off Ron. He’s a fucking straight pussy who’s not even needed for the plot. Useless
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 50 . 8/1
The truly funny thing about your joke about Luna possibly being Apophis is that actually would have been believable if she had been introduced before Apophis showed up and if the scene where Harry debated about teaching Luna how to lie had been before Apophis showed up as well.

Or maybe that is just my desire to see Harry corrupt the sweet innocent Luna like is has been Astoria
How come Draco didn't see that memory when Lucy could've gotten his hands on it and not to say he should be able to get a pensieve as well. And Lucy would've showed it to Draco just to tell him be careful.
such a lovely interaction between Harry and Selene
You overdid with this fight. Potter is way too strong all of a sudden. Also their fighting tactics are the same (the shurikens're really hinting it). Well I suppose Potter is that Apo-guy and had his deal with Vmort.
idk, Potter is way more pure to have that sort of a woman as his girlfriend or even wife
Fleur only for a few chapters? While there stands that offer of whenever and whatever - she's ready... Well that's unexpected. And getting here into the summary pairing...
"You are the first boy I think I have ever considered acceptable enough to be a boyfriend."
well, that's one way to figure out whether one's acceptable or not. What's the body/tryout count up till now?
"firstly you are in the right seeing as Malfoy not only used your name in a negative way but also did it without your permission and had indeed profited from it"
so what about the Daily Prophet and Skeeter then?... why do they still continue if it's punishable
lust?.. . why isn't Fleur flirting with Dumbledore then. Overpowering one teenager by speed and another by skill (who actually is pretty inadequate in his studyings&abilities). I suppose she's a literal wh0re then?
well, it's not really that dark, cuz then would've had to name all the others as dark - even darker ones as they don't even take revenge but simply affect the good/"innocent" ones. For example bullying might have much longer consequences to one's psyshic. It can be even named as rape (theres always differences and levels anyway).
""No more." Harry whispered to himself as he closed his eyes. "No more pretending, no more, now..."
NEVERMORE!

Use the Cloak, Harry! If Perevell was able to flee from Death then reap the havoc in this damned school! And if they try to catch him apon attending the tournament challenges, then let the goblet decide the punishment for them.
SilverRoz chapter 52 . 7/29
great story
raba123 chapter 52 . 7/28
Thanks for the great story. Really enjoyed it.
4,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »