Reviews for Apex
Poor Fleur. Hope they work it out
Kyle Bridges chapter 16 . 7/29
Freaking awesome fight
Anonymous574388 chapter 46 . 7/28
Why do I keep hearing about who Ginny or the weasley twins etc. got with romantically? I honestly have no interest in relationships that isn’t the mcs and I doubt other readers does either.
thinker0 chapter 52 . 7/28
Very interesting. You especially had me cracking up with Selena the cutest basilisk :)
Chris chapter 52 . 7/26
Thank you! Loved the story.

You are in the top 5 best Fanfiction writers, if the best!

Again, thank you.
Anonymous574388 chapter 35 . 7/28
ugh can we do without the "you are better than my ex boyfriends because you aren't forceful when it comes to sex" BS? it's cliche, and cringe af
Anonymous574388 chapter 16 . 7/27
Fight scene was too long, make it shorter next time, I had to skip through 70%of the fight scene and I still didn’t miss anything.
Anonymous574388 chapter 6 . 7/27
A paragraph was repeated twice in this chapter
JManM chapter 49 . 7/26
Well, this is a weird twist.
Park850G chapter 39 . 7/25
Well, your update speed may not impress you, but I'm VERY happy that you are one of the few authors here that actually FINISH the stories that they start. In my mind, that overrules slow updates almost all of the time. I have to phrase it like that because I've seen stories on here that seem to be active, yet one one chapter gets published every year or so. (Seriously? Only posting on his birthday?) Authors and their ideas change a lot over that time.

Yes, I realise that this story has already gotten the "Complete" tag, so my review won't change anything, but that kind of appreciation deserves recognition. Keep up the good work.
ReaperOfBalance chapter 52 . 7/24
Nice finish, but shouldn’t Tonks’ kids have had Black as the last name not Potter?
ReaperOfBalance chapter 51 . 7/24
Now the epilogue
ReaperOfBalance chapter 50 . 7/24
Now things have come full circle
ReaperOfBalance chapter 49 . 7/24
So the first part of the revenge comes forth
ReaperOfBalance chapter 48 . 7/24
So the ring and Diary are handled, but what about the others?
4,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »