Reviews for Apex
Vesp chapter 1 . 3/18/2023
Świetnie się zaczyna.
Nigdy nie rozumiałam , dlaczego Harry wybiera Ginewrę-fankę,podobną do matki-na dziewczynę. Chyba ze w grę wchodzą eliksiry…pozdrawiam.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
the chapter has half the words left over, repeating the same thing over and over again... just changing a couple of words, honestly I've been about to abandon your story for that, I just hope there's no more of that trash
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 3/19/2023
Harry's a jerk.
CharlesW103181 chapter 11 . 3/13/2023
I love how Sirius finds out it's Pettigrew's fault that he didn't get lucky with the seventh year and immediately yells for the Dementor's Kiss.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/8/2023
This story just jumped the shark. Torturing Umbrifge to death is too much. Harry is a monster.
abishasoans chapter 5 . 3/9/2023
I like this HarryI like your fic, but what he did to Rita Skeeter wasn't right. There's nothing that can justify blackmailing someone to give physical favours.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2023
Kick them out now before it gets any uglier. Good story. Thanks
misteryman526 chapter 52 . 3/6/2023
Shouldn't the kids that Tonks gave birth to have the last name of Black since she was Lady Black?
Guest chapter 50 . 3/4/2023
"I know that some people will like the chapter less than others..."
Only the first moment when I thought it was a dream - but thankfully you fooled me there!
From the second moment on : This is brilliant and is what I've really wanted Harry to say and do and be.
Also, from my experience, very original.
You even solved the problem of how to "work with" Tom and preventing the DE from just going off and killing.
Calebros chapter 32 . 3/3/2023
"Nagini walked forward and began devouring the body"
Walked forward? That is kind of a big mistake.
Blackman1218 chapter 6 . 2/28/2023
I thought Moody was a hufflepuff
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 2/24/2023
Good start! I am glad that Harry is fighting back! I am looking forward to this story and I hope that it is complete.
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 15 . 2/24/2023
ngl this made me remember why i dropped the story back when i first started reading it a long time ago mostly because it makes it seem like an unnessecary addition like a new second mc but the antagonist when we already got voldemort. but i i guess i will try and continue this time and hope this character is just for this arc like a 1 time thing instead of hafving it become the endgame antagonist.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/23/2023