Reviews for Apex
Jaycen chapter 40 . 1/31
I fuckin' love this LOL
Jaycen chapter 17 . 1/31
Harry’s relationship with his snake is the most adorable thing I’ve read in a long time. I’m enjoying this fanfic. Thanks for writing it.
Natsubi chapter 31 . 1/31
i find it so amusing whenever umbitch calls someone a filthy halfblood when shes a halfblood herself
noylj chapter 11 . 1/26
Snape death is needed. Torture might be some fun, but death clears the out of the environment.
noylj chapter 10 . 1/26
That was my opinion of Snape-whether he works Dumbasadoor, Moldy art, or just himself, he should try to be a good teacher.
Ilana Vitoria chapter 52 . 1/26
Gostei muito da sua história e só queria dizer que essa já é a segunda história que eu traduzo e posto no spirit, para as pessoas brasileiras que amam fanfics lerem.
Obs: Eu coloco que você foi quem criou a história, além de onde encontrá-la.
yourfoxydope chapter 15 . 1/25
i hope u cut ur arms
yourfoxydope chapter 4 . 1/25
Were you enjoying yourself when you wrote that? r u pedophil?
yourfoxydope chapter 3 . 1/25
cringe
Ilana Vitoria chapter 2 . 1/14
Tá perfeita essa história.
Ilana Vitoria chapter 1 . 1/14
Eu escolheria as três e mais se possíveis. Faria um Harém para o Harry.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 1/10
This is three separate stories mashed together with no real regard for boundaries. The first, and primary, one is a typical Indy!Harry story, with powerful, arrogant Potter being a jackass to everyone he doesn't like, with zero consequences for doing things like pouring juice into McGonnagall's hat and putting it back on her head after calling her a bitch, magically and physically attacking students, raping a woman, and more. The second is a quasi-harem fluff story with super-hot Harry having girls throw themselves at him in droves, with at least three long-term girlfriends. And the third is a stations-of-canon fic where all of the changes required by the first two stories have little to no effect on the rest of the plot. Same Triwizard tasks. Similar results. Umbridge. Inquisitorial Squad. Dumbledore flees (with some of the same damned dialog stolen from the books).

I stopped caring at that point. Harry can actively antagonize and alienate everyone, and yet his fifth year there's no repercussions to any of his over-the-top actions from earlier in the story. And from the copious and unnecessary author's notes on every chapter it's clear that the author is just making stuff up as he goes along, with no plan for the story. It really shows! I got to chapter 36 before I realized I was just skimming chapters and no longer cared what was happening because nothing mattered. The bad guys were cartoon villains, the good guys were fanwank caricatures, and the plot was laughable. I actually liked the first 10-12 chapters of this, but the author wasn't willing to commit to telling a reasonable story with actual consequences and butterfly effects.

Overall technical quality started out decent, but started to descend after about chapter 25-30. Plot started going downhill around chapter 15-20 and never really recovered. Gary Stu Harry was kinda-sorta-maybe fun in 2004, but 20 years later it's just passe. 7/10 for first dozen chapters (before the full Gary Stu effect), 4/10 considering everything up to chapter 37, dropped there.
Simianpower chapter 33 . 1/10
Did nobody question why Fleur is spending Christmas away from her own family? With a portkey it'd take a minute or less to get home to France. And it's not like she just stopped by for this celebration with intent to go home later, or vice versa, which would'vebeeneasy to slip in. It's just never even mentioned, like she ditched her family in favor of near strangers and her former fuckbuddy and nobody thinks it odd. Sure, it sets up the triad you intended, but it does not feel realistic that not one person so much as mentioned it.
Simianpower chapter 29 . 1/10
Commas are not periods, and can't be used to staple two to three separate sentences together.
Simianpower chapter 25 . 1/10
I don't get why Harry went back. He could transfer to any other school. He burned most of hos bridges during the tournament. He has no friends. Hogwarts has awful teaching standards. So why did he go back? This feels too much like stations of canon railroading, like McG will forget about him insulting her. This should have diverged massively from canon by now, but it's almost back on the rails.
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »