Reviews for Apex
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Awesome story! I would vote for Astoria but tonks would be cool also
zero fullbuster chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Love it.
Please write more.
darkjason78 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
i'm split between astoria greengrass or tonks.
Japnit singh chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Please pair harry with tonks or astoria not ginny
Scorpion12391 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I think the pairing should be Daphne after all she is Slytherin's Ice queen
epictram chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Please not Ginny. Don't have anything against her but I always found other pairings more interesting. Hadn't seen many fics with Astoria so that would be nice I guess?
akasanta chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Very good story so far. :D

If your taking votes I'd like to see Harry paired with Tonks. :D

Rob
WarRedMachine20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
great author story although in my humble opinion I vote that his partner is astoria or tonks is to say nothing against ginny more however it would be nice something different to vary since there are enough stories with ginny and characters cp omo astoria and tonks almost none
JammyASDFG chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Great to see another story from you.
I would probably vote for Astoria or Tonks as the pairing for a bit of variety, I don't remember seeing that many Harry/Astoria fics about.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Off to an excellent start (as usual)! And yeah, it's been done before, but who cares? I'm sure you will put an original twist on this. I like how Harry is finally coming to the realization that it's up to him to survive. The canon took some really weird turns there in the last four books and looking back at it, I find it was immensely unsatisfying. Yeah the action was great and I consider Order of the Phoenix to be a masterpiece (primarily due to my political worldview), but Harry never seems to grow as a character past book 3. And the Harry/Ginny relationship in the canon was just garbage. I'm sure that if you add your original irreverent attitude to this it should cook up something fun.

As far as pairings go, I prefer Hafne. If you want to do something different, I think Harry and Astoria would be acceptable. Honks can be fun, but they are cousins and even though it is several times removed, they are still cousins... Hinny has been overdone and I think that ship doesn't really offer much unless you want conflict between Harry and Ron and/or you truly make an enormous effort to develop Ginny's character. After all, what is Ginny really? A stupid little fangirl who loves Quidditch. Once Harry is past all that, what is there? Yeah, a link to the Weasleys, but does Harry really want that? Especially with Ron and Percy? And remember, at this time he doesn't know Bill or Charley.

One last note - loved that second fight scene, especially with Moody coming in there to support Harry. Even if Harry starts fights, what's Dumbledore going to do? Punish him? Like he punishes anyone else... Snort! I think not! It's time for Harry to learn that if he's going to be punished, he may as well deserve it! I learned that lesson in the Army... My NCOs were not amused. Odd thing was, I think they respected me more as a result and guess what? I never did get punished (for causing trouble)!
marlastiano chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Not ginny, please.
Kyred chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
If you do voting my vote goes to Astoria on the premise of not many pairings for as well as someone you could mould to what you want, since she is a minor character of the series.
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I vote Astoria
Vedros chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I'd like to see Astoria here, as there are really very few stories with her as the main pairing. Looking forward to some more ass-kicking on Harry's part.
TheDemon1911 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Thonks or daphne greengrass even if the last one aint an option
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 .. Last Next »