Reviews for Apex
MalkaviansRule chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Astoria or Tonks.
NerdDragonVoid chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Perfect. Just perfect! I love the first chapter. Glad to see Harry is finally pushing back. I always thought Harry let the wizarding world get away with too much. Now it's time for retribution. As for pairing, I hope it's Harry/Tonks with Ginny and Astoria as Harry's new best friends. There aren't many betrayal fics with aforementioned pairing and Tonks is quite a lively and powerful character. A person Harry would need in his life.
Mark Sinfield chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Tonks
The King of Despair chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
my first choice is astoria and second is tonks
MajorChaos13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Cool looking story, reminds me a bit of cadmean victory but im looking forward to seeing your take on it. Was wondering if you will play around with the odea of family magic- unique spells designed by and for the use of the family members or even a totem thats like an ai for the family magic where the older the family the more powerful it is.
AlphaFlash chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
go for astoria, you have already done ginny and there arent many astoria harry fanfics around. so go with her. I really liked the premise, and look forward to seeing what you have cooked up.
Lord of Erebor chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Astoria please...not ginny
klarka11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Great start. Please another chapter.
W Arcturus Black chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Great start. Please pair him with anyone other than Ginny.
Lord Elronn chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Astoria or Tonks.
There are not many stories with both of these pairing's.
RumilsApprentice chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Cool. I'm interested to see what you do when you don't change Harry's origin story and background like you do in many of your fics.

Also, Astoria definitely gets my vote. One, because I like to see more blank slate characters. Two, because it's just so great when authors have Harry steal Draco's canon girl. And three, because there simply aren't enough Harry/Astoria fics, but there are tons of Harry/Ginny and Harry/Tonks fics already.
TimeTraveller-1900 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I'd say Astoria, personally. While you have Ginny as a friend in this one, I'm a bit dubious about her. I hope word of what Harry did to the 'puff gets out, but I also hope he gets stronger and realises he has to stop being everyone's doormat. McGonagall is such an incompetent waste of time it is not even hilarious.
Are you thinking of having Harry stand up in front of everyone and swear an oath claiming he hadn't put his name in the Goblet? Now that will be a slap in the face.
He who rules the sea chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Hi please do Astoria!
Tonks is too old, and Ginny is just plain creepy
Thundramon chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I love these kinds of fics where Harry gets fed up of being a pariah during the TWT. You excel at writing a Harry who decides to take charge of his own life so what I would like to see is you pull off something exceptional when even mediocre writers can pull off something good with this plot.
tied chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Interesting first chapter
Please don't pair hp with gw.
Happy with either nt or ag.
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 Next »