Reviews for Apex
RumilsApprentice chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Cool. I'm interested to see what you do when you don't change Harry's origin story and background like you do in many of your fics.

Also, Astoria definitely gets my vote. One, because I like to see more blank slate characters. Two, because it's just so great when authors have Harry steal Draco's canon girl. And three, because there simply aren't enough Harry/Astoria fics, but there are tons of Harry/Ginny and Harry/Tonks fics already.
TimeTraveller-1900 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I'd say Astoria, personally. While you have Ginny as a friend in this one, I'm a bit dubious about her. I hope word of what Harry did to the 'puff gets out, but I also hope he gets stronger and realises he has to stop being everyone's doormat. McGonagall is such an incompetent waste of time it is not even hilarious.
Are you thinking of having Harry stand up in front of everyone and swear an oath claiming he hadn't put his name in the Goblet? Now that will be a slap in the face.
He who rules the sea chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Hi please do Astoria!
Tonks is too old, and Ginny is just plain creepy
Thundramon chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I love these kinds of fics where Harry gets fed up of being a pariah during the TWT. You excel at writing a Harry who decides to take charge of his own life so what I would like to see is you pull off something exceptional when even mediocre writers can pull off something good with this plot.
tied chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Interesting first chapter
Please don't pair hp with gw.
Happy with either nt or ag.
Lord-Sakai chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Like this fic, I hope you don't pair him with ginny, astoria or tonks is fine I just feel ginny would hold him back unless she ditches her family
DarkNet777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Love the cliffhanger at the end and it seems to have great potential, keep it up.

P.S. I would also really like this to become a Harry/Tonks story.
Named one chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Voting for tonks
Sonia25 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
I want to day that I really appreciate what you are doing, in this difficult time your ff helps to take off the pressure from the mind, keep up the good work
4,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 312 319 320 321 322