Reviews for Apex
Devilkatmaryann98 chapter 8 . 12/4/2023
I couldn't stop laughing at the trader getting kicked in the groin by Harry
Dretnuh chapter 4 . 11/27/2023
I love how the author’s just like: Ok guys i get it no Ginny pairing… But we gonna throw in a lil action Ginny anyway.
Lmao
ecoBlade chapter 8 . 11/24/2023
Master Ken would be so proud about this chapter!
Jeremiah Malkai chapter 42 . 11/20/2023
Health insurance normally wouldn't cover this. Luckily in England, they have the NHS.
DOS73 chapter 52 . 11/17/2023
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it very much. Even with some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. It was still very good and I hope you will keep up making more story like this one is.
Bob Ganga chapter 52 . 11/6/2023
Good story , I have just one major grip . 1- What happened to Fawkes / - 2 - What happened with Selene past the ritual ? - 3 - Why ar Fleurs kids not Black-Potter - and - Dora's kids Potter-Black .
Just some questions i had
If you respond please send it to

noylj chapter 48 . 11/2/2023
Why does Fawkes stay with evil!Albus?
noylj chapter 46 . 11/2/2023
Hey, Sirius, don't worry-Snape only teaches abuse and insults. Get Harry a real tutor for DADA.
noylj chapter 41 . 11/2/2023
Yes, proof, if needed, that Bumblemore is a greater danger to Harry than anyone else. His protection always hurts Harry.
Aetherium21 chapter 28 . 11/2/2023
Hmm, what I want to know is if this Apophis character has a soul? I didn't think creation of one through rituals was possible
Aetherium21 chapter 21 . 11/2/2023
Ahahaha enjoying the real consequences to the grimoire
noylj chapter 25 . 11/2/2023
Why beat him up if he doesn't remember? Pointless
noylj chapter 19 . 11/1/2023
Why snog Ginny?
With Fleur, what is Ginny?
Kick the weasley and Hermy out before someone goes truly stupid.
Be a lot nicer with the human Howler gone
noylj chapter 12 . 11/1/2023
Stopping fox hunting is not a benefit to farmers and ranchers. Being a dog lover and vegetarian does not make compassionate.
Snape was a child abuser, cruel, and was never tried for any of his crimes
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 52 . 10/21/2023
Made it through with sheer force of will. Regardless, it isn't 'poorly' written, so if you like M. Night Shyamalan level senseless twists and reddit veteran levels of incel toxic male power fantasy this fic is for you! Very 2D characterisation, extremely misogynistic depictions of women, and a just generally emotionally immature MC.
4,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »