Reviews for Apex
DOS73 chapter 52 . 11/17/2023
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it very much. Even with some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. It was still very good and I hope you will keep up making more story like this one is.
Bob Ganga chapter 52 . 11/6/2023
Good story , I have just one major grip . 1- What happened to Fawkes / - 2 - What happened with Selene past the ritual ? - 3 - Why ar Fleurs kids not Black-Potter - and - Dora's kids Potter-Black .
Just some questions i had
If you respond please send it to

noylj chapter 48 . 11/2/2023
Why does Fawkes stay with evil!Albus?
noylj chapter 46 . 11/2/2023
Hey, Sirius, don't worry-Snape only teaches abuse and insults. Get Harry a real tutor for DADA.
noylj chapter 41 . 11/2/2023
Yes, proof, if needed, that Bumblemore is a greater danger to Harry than anyone else. His protection always hurts Harry.
Aetherium21 chapter 28 . 11/2/2023
Hmm, what I want to know is if this Apophis character has a soul? I didn't think creation of one through rituals was possible
Aetherium21 chapter 21 . 11/2/2023
Ahahaha enjoying the real consequences to the grimoire
noylj chapter 25 . 11/2/2023
Why beat him up if he doesn't remember? Pointless
noylj chapter 19 . 11/1/2023
Why snog Ginny?
With Fleur, what is Ginny?
Kick the weasley and Hermy out before someone goes truly stupid.
Be a lot nicer with the human Howler gone
noylj chapter 12 . 11/1/2023
Stopping fox hunting is not a benefit to farmers and ranchers. Being a dog lover and vegetarian does not make compassionate.
Snape was a child abuser, cruel, and was never tried for any of his crimes
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 52 . 10/21/2023
Made it through with sheer force of will. Regardless, it isn't 'poorly' written, so if you like M. Night Shyamalan level senseless twists and reddit veteran levels of incel toxic male power fantasy this fic is for you! Very 2D characterisation, extremely misogynistic depictions of women, and a just generally emotionally immature MC.
lukejmontier1 chapter 3 . 10/14/2023
Holy shit. Im not liking this anymoreā€¦
D72 chapter 14 . 10/9/2023
Sleazy!
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 9 . 10/6/2023
I love how Harry keeps cleverly turning Dumbledore's BS back on him and so effectively rubbing Dumbledore's nose in his own arrogance and platitudes. Beautiful! I also really like Selena. She adds a nice touch and another true friend for Harry like Hedwig and Dobby, although, the chaser trio are pretty awesome too for sticking by Harry.
wsbenge chapter 41 . 10/5/2023
Outstanding team fighting, Dumbledore. Trying to get me killed?
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »