Reviews for CENTENNIAL
Barbossa'sGirl3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
A Centennial fanfiction! I was so excited to find this! I know it's been years since you uploaded this, but I hope you'll update soon. :)
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
wow, what a great story! i want to read more, please update!
GSR Edge chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I can't believe someone actually watched Centennial and wanted to write about it! I love the novel. I own the 12-cassette series. How wonderful! Keep writing, I want to read more.
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow, this fic is old. It was pretty interesting! Though and I noticed a few puncuation errors here and there.
frances chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
have you ever thought that there is a reason that you are the only one to writea fanfic about this
Under the Red Verandah chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Have you read Harry Potter?
You should write some Voldemort/Pikachu slash...
Uncle Billy is really IC! Congrats Have a cookie!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Um, there's only ONE fanfic in the whole site? how SAD...

Never watched centenniel...what's it abt? is it good?

Ur story was really well written-ur use of descriptive words was cool...
ZiraZimaj chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
My first reaction ? "A Centennial fan-fic ?" I couldn't believe it. My favorite Television mini-series of all time tributed with a fanfiction selection.

And it is an excellent story. A well written first chapter with excellent use of Michener's characters... and wonderful original characters added into the mix.

I can't wait for the next chapter... to see which characters will turn up, and what will happen next.
tracy wood chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
I'm glad to see that someone likes Cenntennial as much as I always did.
Trish1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
Tammy,

This is super. I can't wait for the next parts. I'm so glad you are finally able to post your work. Keep it coming.

SS,