Reviews for Don't Delete The Kisses
CLEFE chapter 36 . 5/8
Thank you for this lovely story. I'm a little sad that it's over, it's like you ended it too fast...
Live720 chapter 36 . 5/1
It's been quite some time I felt this sad to see the end of a story. I'm going to miss these characters you've created so perfectly. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading their early banter folliwed by their chemistry and undeniable sexual tension. It was just a lovely story, truly. It had substance but made my LOL. Yes, I was actually laughing as Masen might have asked. :-)
Not sure why but one of my favorite lines...

"And you remember every interaction we've had?" he asks, testing me. If I say yes, I'm psychotic. If I say no, I'm a liar."

Bella's inner dialogue made me chuckle the most. Like I said before in my previous comment, it's been years and years since I have read anything fan fic but I came across this by accident and I'm glad I read it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Live720 chapter 4 . 5/1
So I haven't read FF in ever. Like...10 years or so. Not sure what brought me here. I was feeling nostalgic and rereading my stories because I want to write some actual original work. I read one of your comments on my stories and clicked your name. Found this story, here I am. Felt like I should let you know I'm enjoying this story. Not because it's "Edward and Bella" because honestly that ship has long since sailed for me. I just picture other original characters but what great banter! I find myself grinning while reading! You have a talent!
2loveybunnies chapter 36 . 5/1
Hey Meg, so I had this on my TBR list but lost track of it, then while waiting for an update on "From The Ground Up" I just sort of jumped into it because I was so excited to read more of your stuff. Of course, with all good intentions, I thought I would review every chapter. Yeah, well that sort of didn't really happen and I read straight through. And now I am here at the end, and I feel like I have to tell my mom that I ate all of the Easter Candy on Good Friday because I didn't review every chapter and I feel terrible. I loved this story. I loved reading about Edward, who showed so much vulnerability. I think the way you paced this story, and how you used canon themes and characters in some non-canon ways was great, and the whole concept of the alter-egos meeting and chatting on social media while also developing a relationship in real life was brilliant. I'm so glad I got to read this story all at once, and I'm sorry for not giving you the full 36-chapter reviews that you deserve! XO - Lori
CullensTwiMistress chapter 36 . 3/1
loves this. so cute!
delicateintensity chapter 23 . 2/9
This is so sweet! Poor Edwatd, I can feel him psyching out, but it’s gonna work out. Meg, I love this! You are great…better than Alexander or Katherine the great.

Meg the great outserves them!
delicateintensity chapter 22 . 2/8
Amazing chapter!
delicateintensity chapter 21 . 2/8
Their conversation here is hilarious. Bella is being petty. Haha. Can’t wait for the reveal
delicateintensity chapter 20 . 2/7
She figured it out :0

Run for your life, Edward!
delicateintensity chapter 19 . 2/7
Edward WAS right about the coffee. I love them!
delicateintensity chapter 18 . 2/7
A beautiful steamy chapter. Phew! Thank you, Meg.
delicateintensity chapter 17 . 2/7
Love Fucker and Feisty Bella so much!
delicateintensity chapter 16 . 2/5
I love getting insight to Edward’s thoughts while all of this is happening. He's so soft.
delicateintensity chapter 15 . 2/5