Reviews for Don't Delete The Kisses
readluv chapter 36 . 5/8
What a sweet story! At first I wanted Bella to lay into Edward for the messages but I understand why she didn’t when I kept reading. They are so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Mairaredbird chapter 36 . 5/7
I really love this story! So damn cuteee! I love this Bella and Edward!

Mairaredbird chapter 1 . 5/6
Just start this! I already love Bella and very intrigued by this masen
Sydalee chapter 36 . 4/29
I so rarely read newer Twilight fanfiction but I am so glad I found this story! It was so good and so sweet. Thank you for sharing.
OhTheFeels2 chapter 28 . 4/24
Aww. I love it. I hope I can find me a man like this fanfic edward one day. I mean, maybe. Sorta
OhTheFeels2 chapter 15 . 4/23
Also getting major 'the hating game' vibes from this also. I LOVE IT!
OhTheFeels2 chapter 11 . 4/23
Oh, good. I was afraid that something terrible was going to happen because she deleted the kisses before, but she has seemed to redeem herself.
OhTheFeels2 chapter 5 . 4/23
I'm getting some major 'Tell me three things' vibes from this.
HildysBrassHat chapter 36 . 4/21
So enjoyed your story! It was very hard to finish as I didn't want it to end! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Bevey99 chapter 36 . 4/17
Great story. I loved this Bella, she was fun. Loved it all. Thank you for writing and sharing.
teach2ndgrade chapter 26 . 4/8
I never want this to end. So good!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 4/5
Omg I’m back
mariluiq chapter 1 . 3/20
Hi, Meg, I just read the Spanish translation of Don't Delete the Kisses and I wanted to thank you for writing it and for allowing Pali to translate it. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.
saintfudge chapter 36 . 3/16
Loved it ..great story..thanks for sharing ..have fun ...thanks for the recs..need some new stuff to read ..I have already read the freshman ..def one everyone should read ..;)
TeeChamblissful chapter 36 . 3/14
This was so good! Best story I've read in a while. Will check out your other works and your recs. Thanks for your perfectly paced, not too much drama story!
5,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »