Reviews for Temporary Insanity
bassoongirl14 chapter 25 . 4/10
omg! I totally love this story! I hope you continue it!
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 25 . 3/19
Okay I know it's been YEARS but please please can you continue this fic? I mean it's one of the best HP stories I've read, the humour, witty banter, unresolved sexual tension is just perfect. I'm DYING to read more. I really admire the way you write, it's so natural and flowing, as if we're witnessing the characters talk in real life. Malfoy's unbelievably hot in this one, and the chemistry between the two of them is electric! Please PLEASE update!
ShesADork chapter 1 . 2/8
It's a pity you didn't finish this story, it's brilliant.
ArtNerd1454 chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Hey! I love this fic so much! I know it's been a while but I would really love if you would update! I realise you probably have other things to do but I really want to know what happens!
Tessa Cresswell chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
I'm going to follow this on the off chance you ever update. I absolutely loved reading it and I can only use my imagination to figure out what happens next... But I could never guess the new assignment!
It was a joy to read!
anon chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
h
skari chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I'm so enjoying this fic so far
SandBlood14433 chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
OMG! PLZ UPDATE!
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
CHO! CHO! WHERE DID GINNY GO!
kwendt91 chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
NOOOOOO! The story! I'm so hooked. And it's gone! I'm devastated. Bring it back! Please? It's so hard to find good/realistic dramione fanfiction. This is great stuff. I know it's been years since you've written, but I only just read your story and I love it. I know it'll probably never be finished, but for what it's worth I think you've got it headed in a great direction.
Konri Kari chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
This is amazing!
waterflower20 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
I know it's futile but I can't help but hope that eventually you'll update this. It's just such a shame to be left unfinished.
V.O.L 2 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
You must come back and updated! Please! I need to know what happens next
dramionelover1996 chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
WHAt!U LEAVE EVERYONE WITH THIS AND GO OFF FOR A FEW YEARS!THIS IS TOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
I must say that I'm truly enjoying this story and I found out too late that you hadn't updated it for years. Still, I couldn't resist reading it. And now I kinda hate myself for it because I would love to see how your other chapters would be. If you ever read this, know that there are still people out here who appreciate your story! :)
2,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »