Reviews for Everyone Matters
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was adorable. *favorites*
AleCat1230 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
good story if not short is it a oneshot? its okay if it is but i wood also like it to continue im lovin your stories :~)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw, poor Ryou. That little bit at the end's a bit much though. He seems so depressed. "human garbage" , what a sad line. No one's worthless, heck, even the dead aren't worthless.
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aww, that was really cute! Not to mention the best RyouShizuka I've read so far! Great job!
Ash chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This was a good idea. I like it. It's making me like this pairing just a little more. I reckon Ryou could've put up a bit of a better argument, though, but yeah. I wonder who sings that song at the end. I've never heard it.
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
ha ha funny ! oh and i agree with shizuka everyone does matter . even if everyone tells them they dont ...

good job !
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That is soo cute! _
Seeky L. H. Wolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Another macabre...but this one seems slightly forced, compared with the others I've reviewed so far. All the same, nice death-senses.
yamitammy chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That was so sweet. Serenity (yes I go by dubbed names) telling Bakura that he does matter, that everything and everyone matters. Dang, I wish she could come and tell me that right now. I need those words of wisdom. See, I have depression and I have from ever since my mother died. Hmm, I'm kind of like Bakura, feeling like giving up on everything, but then just simple words may make things easier. Hey, it does help, my friends are always there for me, and that includes my online family. Well done, I like this story and if I had signed in, this would have been in my favourites list.
abovetheruins chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I loved it!And I ADORE this pairing!You really are an AWESOME writer!
the grene kni3t chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Wai... I really liked this. Nice story, and you did a good job of using Japanese in your English. I especially like the end.
Black Balloon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Just so you know, I am in love with this story.
You made my day.
tsurikato chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
AW! *_* ur stories seriously inspire meeh. XD EHEH! _ no wonder i put u in mah fav. author's list. _\\/
Kerichi chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
_ That was so sweet!
Daluci chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Aw... How very sweet... Only problem, and it's a small one, is that it's too short! A beautiful and light Ryou piece, and Shizuka too! Amazing! Lol, you don't see much of her normally... *sniffs lightly* Just wanted to tell you it was marvelous