Reviews for Hope of Darkness
Hope 2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Muito boa... genial
RyuuzakiL5 chapter 28 . 1/4/2010
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!

SUPER FANFIC

If I could choose a grade from 0 to 10 I would choose: Chuck Norris, because he aproves your fanfic XD

Good Work and Keep On Going!
RyuuzakiL5 chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
Wow brillant episode

I dont like to say chapter because i imagine as if it were really an episode, I put some songs to play when i'm reading, incluiding opening, aban (review), sub title, ending and yokoku (preview).

This episode when TK summoned the fifth form, the song that came in my mind was Concerto de Aranjuéz, that beatitful digimon version from the episode when Angemon digivolves into MagnaAngemon for the first time, unfortunatly this version of Concerto de Aranjuéz never come out in any OST /

A perfect song to for perfect situation!

Good Work

Takari 4 EVER
RyuuzakiL5 chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
Season 1 (19) - Season 2 (2002) 3 years not 4 '

TK, Kari, Davis, Ken have 11 years old, i dont know Codys age, but Yolei said that she was the oldest of the group was one year oldest then the others...
Roxie Uchiha-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
May I Ask You To Do A Matt And Mimi Story Becauze I Love Them As A Couple
Aero Angemon chapter 29 . 6/4/2009
I found this page on The Muse Bunny and this story is very good. Yes there are spelling and Grammar errors but it just made the story more intriguing and it added a certain element to the story. I wonder why you chose the tamers and savers to take place before the digidestined. I have not figured that out but I guess the birth of Guilmon played a part. I guess that there is a reason behind everything and every writer views the origional plots differently like in my saga that I am currently writing. I created the final part of the saga before the rest of the story and I have the first 3 parts done and currently trying to figure out how to do the 4 part of the saga which I want to focus mainly on the dark ocean. The first part was based in the beginning of the digital world. The second part is how Apocalyamon was sealed before season 1 took place. The 3rd part is my version of season 1 and the 4th part I want to be about the dark ocean but it is going to be hard unless I rewrite season 2. The 5th - 8th part is what is call Digimon wars. And the final part is what will tie all of this together. I am going to need help and I am going to ask several of authors for help as well and possibly we could figure out a way to create the 4th installment to the saga I am working on. I ask that you read the saga and dont read the 3rd part until I fully post the 2nd installment to this saga which will be once a week to help. I love what you did with the story and I cant wait to read what else you have Written and I hope you think the same about my work. Aero
Aster Selene chapter 28 . 12/16/2008
Whoever did that previous review screwed it up. Jian/Jen is Henry, Juri is Jeri.

Gennai is (severely) spelled wrong, by the way.

Anyway, it seemed to have an interesting plot (I didn't really go through it too much).
onlylonely92 chapter 28 . 9/16/2008
no flames here great story
Captain Kork chapter 28 . 3/28/2008
Are you going to make a sequel? Will you? Please?
Minwolf chapter 28 . 3/12/2007
Great story, I just read it last night but didn't have the time to review it till today, interesting how the Tamers and the Frontier digi-destined are from different times in the past.
Girl of Light Writter chapter 29 . 1/22/2006
Now I see that Jen wasn't Jeri. Jen-I was the same as Jeni which was supose to be Jedi. It's a perfect end to the perfect story and just the beganing to another perfect set of stories. I'm sure. I'm glad I decided to review your story and it's a great story. Oh and I'd corect that it says the next series are the Duel Choronicals and the line is called the Choronicals of Time. Oh and the Takumi is a romance between Takuya and Zoe. Did you check out it has every characater infromation you could want in complete detail.

Love your story, and can't wait to read the next.

Midnight of 1/22/06. I love late night romances with my fav digimon characters don't you.
Girl of Light Writter chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
Oh, Jen is the character in the anime called Jeri and you portrayed her as a boy and who had a sibling but that messed me but thanks for clearing that up for me.

P.S. Jeri is Jen and a girl. You might want to mention that!

Great how you took a break to do that. Oh and Kari's last name in Japanese is Yagami. Hikari Yagami for more character info visit or another character start at and run a search for a specific character. Good Luck.
Girl of Light Writter chapter 19 . 1/22/2006
Awesome, some of the parts were confusing but now it all makes sense. I remembered alot of the names but when you mixed in the new names like Reice and I don't remember Jen either but it's all comming together very nicely i'll reach the end very soon and remember a perfesional writter like myself is such a comment and you are the best story writter ever bringing the 4 together. I knew someone would be smart enough to do that but I didn't be the one to do it I couldn't come up with new things like you did. Awesome job! You so are the awesomest writter's stories read and i'm not even done.
Girl of Light Writter chapter 13 . 1/22/2006
Sweet Story, Haru Glory. Loved how you included everyone and the 10 legendary spirts and characters and everything. This is my first review and it so deserves to go to you. Reviews are rare for me and you so deserve such a great award from a writter such as myself. Keep up the good stories,

Girl of Light Writter
Kouji-wolf chapter 20 . 9/15/2005
I know these are little details, but Kouji just came on a different train then Takuya, Zoe, Tommy, and J.P. Koiuchi is the one who didn't know how he got there. Personally, I think he was in a coma for the season until the very end, but that's just me. Jeri had the yellow D-arc, Kazu had orange, and Henry's little sister Suzy had pink. Everything else looked good.