Reviews for Something Of His Own
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 3/26
Oh such a good story! It is sad there is no other chapter
remeyqueen74 chapter 12 . 3/23
Please update this amazing story I need to know what happens next
ravenhart139 chapter 12 . 3/20
Please finish this story I really liked it
Ren O'neil chapter 12 . 2/16
no more?
greenwings33 chapter 12 . 2/11
XD
Please update!
Chade chapter 12 . 2/2
Hi, I was wondering if this story was going to be continued. I really like it and want to know what the painting was of and what happens next but then I realised that it hadn't been updated since 2005 so I thought I'd ask.
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 1/24
Sorry for deleting this story from my faworites but I have so many I can't keep track of those I really like... so I will be deleting a LOT of stories from my favorites. Sorry TT_TT
DominaNocte
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Draco & Hermione Sould End Up Together!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
you crack me up!
Mew chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Before I continue reading. I must point out: staring* not starring. Losing* not loosing. And lastly accepted* not excepted. Furthermore. ..bloody brilliant story *grin* Unique and humorous. I love it - even if it's been done quite a while ago. Thank you for this story! I shall carry on reading then :3
madhu1981 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
please finish this fic...loved it from the bottom of my heart
clv1991 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Hi I was just wondering if you are going to complete this story? It is amusing, light, funny, and yet still evokes feelings from me as a reader. I really wish you would finish it, because I can't wait to see what you make of it.
fantasyland chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
Awww ! What happens next !
FynnAdair chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Yay, update! I really love the way you portrait Harry and Severus character- one of the best to be honest (and let met tell you I have read many stories) and hope Draco and Hermione's relationship will further develop -I like Ron, too but his and Hermiones interests and potenial futures differ so much...so summary: I am your ever patient fan and love the story so don't get stressed because some complain about the irregular updates (idiots, that's what I call them)
Thanks for the story anyway:)
Shatemadshere chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
That was awesome and funny as hell! Good job and im so eager to read the upcoming chapters!
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »