Reviews for Something Of His Own
Netchka3 chapter 12 . 4/25
More please! More please! I wanna see what the picture is about. Can't wait to read more.
THIS IS AMAZING. And then it stopped. Now I'm heartbroken
duchessme chapter 12 . 3/14
it would be nice what kind of painting that will defeat the dark lord..it was fun and interestng
too bad it had been 10yrs since the last update
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Ah! Lol! Pleaaaaaaseeeeee upppppppddddattteeeeeeeeeee?!
Post U Later chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Well, Neville Sure Is Stepping Up. Go NEV! I Always Liked Him. XD

& Ugh, I Can Only Imagine What That Painting Looks Like, It's Of Voldemort Right? *Shudder* I'm Sure Glad Lucius Is So Trusting Of His Son & Didn't Check The Parcel.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
That Was Really Cheesy & COMPLETELY Sounded Like Something Ron Would Write. XD
But Honestly? I Hope She Doesn't Forget Him. Draco Is SO Much Better.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Well Well Well, What An Interesting Turn Of Events. Hermione Visited Draco & Kissed Him On The Cheek, & Harry Got Accepted To Art School, & Is Now In A Father Son Relationship With Severus. & NOW He's Figured Out How To Supposedly Stop Voldemort. Very Interesting Indeed.
Post U Later chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Ouch, Poor Draco, I Know How Claustrophobia Can Effect People, My Grandfather Is Really Claustrophobic. But This S.A.V. Sounds Really Interesting.

& Go Hermione! Telling Ron Her Feelings, The Git Doesn't Deserve Her.

& OMG! How AWESOME Was That Bet Getting Paid Off! That Was Wonderful! 20 Galleons AND He Has To Wear A Gryffindor Scarf? BLOODY FANTASTIC! XD
Post U Later chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
"I owe Potter twenty Galleons."
-YES! That's The Best Line EVER! That Made Me Smile & Laugh So Much! XD

& OMG! Poor Hermione! Merlin Ron Is Such A BLOODY GIT! Hermione Is The Best Thing That's Ever Happened To Him! Is The Best Thing That WILL Ever Happen To Him! How Could He Just Throw That Away!? He Doesn't Deserve Her, Malfoy... DRACO Does! He Gave Up His Entire Life Because He Loves Her, Knowing That She Was Already Taken & Believing That There Was No Way For Them To Be Together. That's True Love. Ron's A Bloody Moron.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Well, That's A Relief. I Was Sweating There For A Second When Malfoy Had Made His Decision & Then It Switched Over To Snape. I Was Nearly Sure That He'd Sent It Off To Voldemort.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Uh Oh, This Is Going To Be Interesting. Harry's Sketchbook, I Wonder If Snape'll Return It To Harry Or If He'll Hand It Over To Voldemort. & I Wonder If Harry Knows About What Snape's Been Tasked With. Maybe He Had A Vision Or Something? Very Curious.

& Wow, Poor Malfoy. I Kinda Feel Bad For Him. Though I Can Only Imagine What Would Happen If He Had Confessed His Feelings To Hermione. She Probably Would Have Hexed Him & Then Told Ron & Harry, Which Would Have Gotten Around School & Then He'd Have Been Punished & Hermione Would Have Probably Been Captured To Make A Point Of Some Sort.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Uh Oh, Way To Kill The Happy Mood! It Was So Calm & Peaceful, What With Hermione Saying Yes To Ron & Snape's Dinner. But Now Snape's With That Blasted Voldemort. This Does Not Bode Well.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
That's So Awesome! Snape's Really Stepping Up To Help Harry. XD

& Obviously The Man In 'Like Love For Instance' Is Snape, Even If Harry Doesn't Realize It.

& Wow, Snape's The One Who Created The Room Of Requirement/Come & Go Room? That's Pretty Wicked. I Can Totally See A Young Snape Going There To Hide From The Marauders. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Interesting, Very Interesting. I Like That They're Getting Along In This. & The Connection They've Got. Snape Really Does Understand Harry Better Than Anyone.

& I Really Like That Quote You're Using For Snape. It's Brilliant & Very Profound. X3
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Well Then, This Is Surely Interesting. I Wonder What These Dreams Mean. Obviously The Two Of Them Are Connected Somehow. You Don't Just Suddenly Dream About Your Potion's Professor On The Night That He's Seen Your Sketch Book & Dreams About You As Well.
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »