Reviews for Tested
Sophia chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
another very awesome chapter. i really loved the way the story progressed. hope that you continue the series!
Sophia chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
wow. very nice story so far. i love the way the plot progressed and the amount of detail you provide in the action. good job. can't wait for the next chapter!
Flitz chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Whoa Remy's quite the destructive one. This series is just fantastic. I really appreciate the detail you put into your story. The aftermath of this chapter is interesting "black fire" on his shields stuck with me. I also think you handled Belle's transformation into a 'working' Assassain very well. Curious as to where Gambit's heading next. Great work.
Wandering Raccoon chapter 7 . 6/9/2003
oh wow, this is such an awesome story. I can't believe I didn't find this one sooner. (though maybe that's a good thing, it means there was more here for me to read all at once! _)

I'm just the slightest bit confused on all the people, and how much you've changed Remy's history. Your story goes by the idea that Remy grew up with the x-men and was best friends with Scott, but then Scott died, is that right? But then when did he run in to Sinster? Or if he didn't run into Sinster, then how can Sinster know about him, and be so intrested in him? And all this before Remy's even 14.

Your writting style is amazing. I love all the detail, and you write the accent well. (I've seen a few stories that really couldn't do it, and it made the whole fic suck big time.) And your plot . . . wow! I really love it. This is definatly going on my favorite list. You just have a few errors. Just simple things that anyone can make. Like putting Thing instead of Think. You know, dumb little mistakes that happen just casue you're going fast. And there's not many of them.

Oh yeah, one last question. I don't speak french, so what does "rien" mean?
Shinigami-chan chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
yeah! a new gambit story! is he going to save her? who betrayed her? are the other x-men going to come back soon? is sinister going to catch her and remy? is he going to steal the child? what's going to happen!
girlonthem00n chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
I've been reading your stories for so long that I just can't wait for the next chapter. Continue please
Isolda chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
I've been reading your "Random Walk" series

for the last couple of days. I just adore

this story. You've given all the characters,

especially Remy, such depth and I love the

twists and turns of the plot. My heart is

breaking for poor Remy. He wants his little

family with Belle so badly, but I can see

it's going to fall apart. I'm really hoping

that the baby survives and he has some kind

of relationship with it. I've always thought

that Gambit would make a wonderful Daddy! :-)