Reviews for Revelations
casey chapter 16 . 10/16/2005
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
Reader chapter 16 . 1/1/2004
Ack, I still need to know what happens! Please?
ali-lou chapter 16 . 12/22/2003
oh please don't abandon this story! just finish it PLEASE :) you haven't updated in ages so I'm losing faith here C anyways im holding out for more great work bye
ali-lou chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
PLEASE continue I want it more than anything...I live in australia, I don't know about you so Angel hasn't started but I wouldn't care, that's not what this is about anyway, please stay motivated to continue it would mean more to me than you know I love the story and I totally need closure on it...do it for Buffy!
spikealicious chapter 16 . 9/29/2003
Nice story, please don't give it up, this is your story! I know how you feel about wanting to finish 'your' story before you get conflicted feelings about Angel returning with Spike, I feel the same. In my case, it's going to be impossible to finish. But you just have to look at it as that - your story and do it your way. :)
xXbloody-enamelXx chapter 16 . 9/23/2003
Wow, wow, and um... well, WOW! This was an awesome chapter! I'm so glad that you didn't abandon the story! I've been following it ever since it first started(with the exception of being in the middle of nowhere for two month at a summer camp). This is a new type of storyline as far as the return of Spike goes, and I LOVE it!
msu chapter 16 . 9/23/2003
Aww that was just so nice. I'm so happy Buffy could say that to him. So, you have one more week til Angel starts so you better get cracking girl! :)

Besides, I like your storyline better after reading spoilers.

~Mwl
SinisterChic chapter 16 . 9/23/2003
Lovely Spuffy part
darklover chapter 16 . 9/22/2003
Need more chapters quick!
restitution chapter 15 . 9/13/2003
Very good. Please do continue.
misus-spike chapter 15 . 9/12/2003
good story still, keep more chpaters coming por favor.
msu chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
What a nice way of breaking away from Angel. I just hope he is understanding about Spike. This is all so very interesting.

~Mel
darklover chapter 15 . 9/2/2003
This chappie was good, I can't wait for more and spuffyness.
xXbloody-enamelXx chapter 14 . 9/1/2003
Omg! I haven't been able to read this story in a while but it has gotten so good. You truely are an amazing author!

spuffy-4eva
ColeHart chapter 14 . 8/31/2003
I'm very excited. This is better than I hoped! Please update soon. I wonder what else Willow knows...and what is going on in Xander's head. Great character depth and exploration. I'm waiting anxiously for Chapter 15!