Reviews for 14783
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
-sobs- I love it!
Nameless chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Woah. Intense. Great interaction between Pyro and Magneto; choosing the worst day (probably) in Eric's life, and using that day to teach John how to fight against anyone else ever having that same day - nice symmetry there, and impressive writing.
Tique chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Ah, this is just an amazing story. You write the characters so well.
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
i liked this one also, really good!
The Talismaniac chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh dear. This was GORGEOUS. Seriously. Tragic and beautiful and touching all at once; I knew there was a reason I love Pyro stories. *laughs* Anyway, fantastic job - is this a one-shot or is there hope for future chapters?
Nixa Jane chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I've just finished Never Sound in Slavery, Heaven's Edge, and this story-and they are three of the best I've ever read. I love your portrayl of Pyro-and can't wait to read the follow up to this story. You're going right on my favorites list. :D
Lassiter chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aww, bless! He's not a traitor! The whole exchange between Pyro and Magneto makes me want to give him a pat on the back and be all "Stay gold, Ponyboy", y'know? I like the dynamics between Pyro and Magneto here.

"Why did you come with me, Pyro?"

"You never asked me that before."

"Because I already know the answer. But I wonder if you know."

I can see Magneto saying that. I can see it happening, man.

"Burn it, Pyro. Now."

Great.
Beth Winter chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Oh, new installments in your series! _

Once again you bring unthought-of depths to Pyro's character. It's very easy to make the Holocaust vs mutant persecution analogy trite, and I must say you steered way clear of that particular trap. Well done!
FireStarter8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
please make another follow-up to this story becaise i like how you write

plaese continue because i am very interested in the development of pyros powers
jaded316 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Yeah, I remember the "No joy, or pain" quote. Prince said it after he controlled the Lexx to blow up the planet water. Anyway great fic. I love how descriptive you made this fic. specially the chin of fire Pyro crated. Great job!
Fantazmegorik chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
This whole series kills me dead I swear. You made Magneto...not evil. That's something I can't seem to find anywhere else and it makes you REALLY awesome. I love Pyro, and he's characterized well. And his interaction with Magneto is really, well, intriguing. It’s an interesting exchange.

"“Ribbit,” Toad actually spoke the word, hopping off of the couch to follow her."

That's just plain hilarious. Mainly because I can see him doing that, also because I just watched the first movie. (sigh) Toad needs to come back...

Anyway, this is good stuff. Not to sound pushy but, a fourth one would be nice (innocent look). Maybe even one where the new and improved Pyro meets the X-Men for the first time since joining Magneto…

This is one of a kind stuff here. I’m waiting to see where you take this.
Street Wise Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I like the little series that you've made so far, their really good. I hope you make more!
Orli chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
a lesson well learned. awesome job on this story. i liked the reason you gave for johnny's joining magneto. it made him seem less foolish, rather than just having him be the ignorant teenager who joins the "bad guys".
Chique chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Awesome! Keep writing!
Brin chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
again, awesome!

I love the way that you've weaved the characters from the comics that were absent in the movie and put them into the story as if they were! (ha, does that make sense? /) Anyways, the exchange between Pyro and Magneto was a very interesting read. Pyro's answer is great! )