Reviews for Kuyashinaki : Tears of Regret
Silver wolf chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Silly you..._'.
Poetpure chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
hey you might want to review this story because it is confusing it looks like two diffrent things
Poetpure chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
silverstone chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
This chapter made no sense to me.
whisperingmoon chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Now they're fighting? Whoa! I was surprised to find myself right there in the middle of a battle as soon as clicked on this chapter. LOL This chapter reminds me of The Fight chapter in The Birth of Love. I think Kagome said the same thing when she was trying to protect Inuyasha. Anyway great chapter, I'll be waiting in suspense for the next chapter.
Jessica chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Where did that come from, what about this Yain character that was in the first chapter what happened to him.
Jessica chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Sakura chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
That was great! But I wish the chapter didn't end at such an exciting part. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Van Fanel Lover chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
Wow! What was that? I know it seems freaky and sht, but wow! That was just absolutely amazing! Hey, where's Inuyasha?
silverstone chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Dang you have to put up more chapters please! Its so awesome and scary at the same time.
cecilia chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
the story looks good i hope to read more. i hope you make it into a story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
A one-shot? NO! You have to continue! This story is awesome!
WhisperingMoon chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Love this story! Hope you continue!