Reviews for Only Time
rebiSB chapter 29 . 4/24/2005
Oh my gosh another chapter! I envy you so...much! your story is like so totally awesome! i so hate you! (not) Anyways update please...and soon!
Tweetz chapter 29 . 4/24/2005
eek! all of the suspense about this "truth" is killing me...
Flamer Cerberus chapter 28 . 4/23/2005
Meh... Why couldn't it be longer? So short... *bangs head on nearest object* update soon, ASAP neh?
Tweetz chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
My goodness, this is definitely the best DW fanfic I've read. Don't stop writing!
Flamer Cerberus chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
Despite my name, I will not be flaming you. This is one of the best dang stories I've read yet. I had a fear of coming to the Dynasty Warriors section of FFnet because hey, the people ARE real you know. I hate most of the romance included stories I've read, but this is a pretty good one. No, a really good one. And what's better about the recent writers of the Dynasty Warriors fanfiction, you guys update a lot. I didn't check for what? Two or three days and when I return there is already two more chapters added. YOU ARE SO COOL!
Sweet Liquor chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
K'eh,heh, heh! Wow, I still lovit' so far! I hope it's Lu Xun that finds her...
Rachelle chapter 27 . 4/20/2005
The story so far is GREAT! please continue!
Soggy Phoenix chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
It was good!
Sweet Liquor chapter 26 . 4/19/2005
Wow, it's a nice chapter, but the poem made my head hurt! Sorry I could review on ch.25, it said error 504!
ShuPrincess chapter 25 . 4/19/2005
Ow my head hurts now. Lol, srry this chapter is way to smart for me, well anyway keep up good job.
Sweet Liquor chapter 24 . 4/14/2005
Well, I liked this chapter. Somehow, I've issues woth Ling Tong, I must say he's the worst Wu character EVER! Well, I hope you get to play Dynasty Warriors 5 soon!
kiki-0303 chapter 23 . 4/13/2005
More pls... **begging**
Soggy Phoenix chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
Sorry for never reviewing...But this is great!
Sweet Liquor chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
I do like the part when Qing Wan said to Lu Xun that she was an ugly man, I just cracked up on that part! Please update ASAP. I have faith...! forget that and please update.
Sweet Liquor chapter 22 . 4/12/2005
Aww! So... it's just gonna' be bye Zhao Yun and Jiang Wei? This chapter was so...so sad. I love it!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »