Reviews for Digimon Adventure 02: Trapped Between Worlds
Creedsz6 chapter 9 . 4/20
Thank you for the good read I really enjoyed it
UnsanMusho chapter 9 . 4/19
That was a really sweet ending, though I was hoping for an epilogue showing the gang with their own kids about to take their first journey into the Digital World
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 4/19
Awesome! Wonderful story.
UnsanMusho chapter 8 . 4/19
Great lemon scenes
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 4/13
Oh snap that was AMAZINGLY EPIC!
duskrider chapter 7 . 4/13
Good way to end the fight with Lilithmon and introducing biomerged forms.
UnsanMusho chapter 7 . 4/13
Nice job with the battle, can't wait to see what happens next.
UnsanMusho chapter 6 . 4/11
Yikes how will Kari and Davis handle this powered up Lilithmon? Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 4/11
Lilithmon: Sinfall Mode. Nice.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 4/8
...Ok I am loving this and my gut is telling me they actually leash the queen of lust.
UnsanMusho chapter 5 . 4/7
That ending... such a tease LOL! I was really happy with Kari and Davis getting a chance to talk to their love ones and I was surprised with TK getting together with Catherine which I admit is a nice pair and makes me wonder is Tai and Sora are together or not in this fic? Anyways I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 4/6
Good on Davis and Kari for admitting their feelings to one another, though a part of me did want to see this get dragged on for drama's sake I get the feeling that this isn't a long fic right? Anyways now we wait and see what happens next.
duskrider chapter 3 . 4/5
Nice.
UnsanMusho chapter 3 . 4/5
Ooooooh I love the slow build with Kari's feelings for Davis, HOWEVER I do hope that she at least remembers how she used to treat Davis. Not to bash her mind you but as a means of not only growing up by acknowledging that she wasn't the best of friend back then and that she may have hurt Davis more than she realized but also something for her to be thankful for Davis because despite Kari taking his feelings for her a bit lightly he still stuck by her. Anyways good to know that Genai was able to send a message to Izzy at least letting them know that Kari and Davis are all alright, but now I'm very interested to see what trouble Lilithmon will bring now that she's back.
piccolaLilly17 chapter 2 . 4/5
re getting interesting :) cute cute cute * .*

This is pretty good hope you continue to Put out chapters

Can't wait for the next update.

beautiful story