Reviews for Unconditional Friendship
RainingHearts4Ever chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Please update this story ASAP! IT IS SO GOOD! I really want to know if Seto will save him before he becomes completely dead inside!
Jakumo1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Do you think you'll ever write more for this story?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Keep going
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Man poor Joey his dad is pure evil
JoeySeto Friendship Fan chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
What happened to Joey? Oh god please update the next chapter! This story must continue! Please update the next chapter please! And add some Joey/Mai and Seto/Serenity too.
JoeySeto Friendship Fan chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Another great chapter. Seto was ten and Mokuba was five when Gozaburo adopted them. And Gozaburo disappered when Seto was sixteen and took him company. Around the sometime I think Joey was ten and Serenity was eight when their parent divorced and they haven't seen each other in six years. I don't know when this story is taking place. Joey and Seto were sixteen during Duelist Kingdom, seventeen during Battle City and the DOOM saga, and eighteen when Yami went to the spirit world. Or at least I think they were those ages. Anyway great chapter. I'm reading the next.
JoeySeto Friendship Fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Yeah a Joey Wheeler/Seto Kaiba friendship story! There aren't too many of those. This chapter's good. I'm reading the next.
Jess Maximoff chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
OMG! Joey's crazy? Wow! And he hurts himself too! Will Seto help his? Will Joey and Mai be a couple and will Seto and Serenity be one? Awesome chapter. Please update. I must know what happens to Joey.
Jess Maximoff chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Awesome chapter. Loved it. Seto and Joey were 10 back then and Mokuba and Serenity were 5. Seto lived with his step father for 6 years so he and Joey or 16. Well in the begining they were. I don't know when the story is taking place so they are eather 16 17 or 18. Anyway great chapter.
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great chapter. I'm reading more.
Unknown chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
This story was wonderful... I wish that you had continued it.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Wonderfully written story so far. I hope you update it some time soon - even though it has been over two years since your last update.
ToboeShi chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
please continue on the story 'Unconditional Freindship' ! It really needs to be finished and i really want to see how it turns out! I'm so very sorry I cant give any ideas at the moment, and i hope you can come up with some!

Eternally, Nocturnally yours,

ToboeShi of Shadows
yuffiegal chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
hmm... wut happen !

Update soon...cuz this is really really good:)!

*waves*
flona chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
this fanfiction is great please update soon.