Reviews for Restless
Lady Lunera chapter 9 . 8/25/2020
Loving this story!
Caroliny Hotchner chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
Hi, how are you. I loved this story and I'm curious how Spencer will come back, wow, because I love him so much and I can't imagine that he died, I'm anxious. thank you loving the story.
Murdock Calavicci chapter 8 . 8/12/2020
Loving this story. Can’t wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2020
this is great! can’t wait for the next chapter :)
Lady Lunera chapter 7 . 5/21/2020
What a great story!
Marri chapter 6 . 5/18/2020
This made me so sad oh no. But it's BRILLIANT. a very good story, well written.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2020
This is so amazing and I love the concept.
ILR chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
And once again, in the office & elevator absolutely NO ONE on the team notices that Reid is covered in blood? Sorry, but there are no shadows for him to hide in, so I must conclude that the team are all blind as bats, and this really prevents me from fully enjoying the story.
mnc7851 chapter 6 . 5/14/2020
I just hope you have all his loved ones waiting for him when hd does "cross over." It's too bad Spencer never had a child.
Caroliny Hotchner chapter 5 . 4/24/2020
Hello all well. thanks for writing, I loved this story. take care. bj
TheNorthernWind chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
Amazing story, love the original idea of him being a ghost but hiding the fact he is one.
I really hope you continue.
DestinyDragons101 chapter 2 . 4/7/2020
NUUUUUUUUUUUH BAD- THIS LOGIC FAILS AT LOGIC!
Dextolan chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Woah, how cool. This is such an interesting idea, I think you should pursue it. Great writing.
ILR chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
Actually, I'm kind of enjoying this. It's not really a "death fic", but more he's dead but he's still around. I like that it's different.

Though I am surprised that you've chosen to keep Reid still in his bloodied state. Blood would be obvious to the rest of the team - they're some of the most observant people on the planet, and room corner shadows can't hide that much when the overhead lights are on.

He was shot, why was a previous reviewer talking about anti-bodies? They don't fix bullet holes! I think the reviewer's been watching the news too much.

Keep going, but be careful of plot holes!
heyjode chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
can't wait to read more. the team will be devastated when they learn the truth