Reviews for Without Complaint
0018 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
so Roots thinking 'her' in a fatherly way. confusing but it makes sense.
as much fun as holding a gun chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really really really really really liked this, and I don't think it was all that angsty. Really good insight into their relationship :) great job.
secilmis yazar chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
aw... that was sad.. yet very meaningful..
angelmayumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This was absolutley brill, one of the best i have come across so far...and i have been looking a long time, believe me, phew x
The CheezHead chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Whoa! Talk about deep. You really are wonderful with writing about emotions. If you ever write a novel please tell me.
hollyshort13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
wow! that was very moving your very good at it
slime frog chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
*glares* do you come here, write masterpieces and know everything to make the rest of us lowly mortals feel inadequate and madly jealous? huh, huh, huh? are you, in fact a professional author?

please excuse me. I had literally four hours of sleep last night, and attempted to drink the most vile liquid I have ever willingly consumed and I think it's still wreaking havoc with my innards. it had caffeine in it... I was desperate... The paranoia will wear off eventually... probably.

*alter-ego drags slime back to her review* ahem... anyway, good fic, yes, wondeful, thought provoking, angsty... you get the idea. I'm gonna leave you alone now before you call the police.
Laughing Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
o! how deep is that? this is great!