Reviews for Aquarius
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
It looks like all the kids are getting along great with one another. I guess the pokemon battles are keeping them occupied

What do Marc and kevin want to talk to autum about?
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
GREAT START!

so the Bensons and the other families are going to iive in an underwater city?

i wonder what adventures ryan and candida will have
Cager of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
you doing a sequal? If so can I be in it? I'll send you my character bio if so!
MAY.V chapter 18 . 7/7/2005
Oh my gosh! That was the BEST thing I've EVER read! The action, the suspence,... That was SO COOL! It was also the first fanfic I ever read, and it ROX!The heck with the pokemon T.V. progrem, these are WAY better! ROCK ON!

MAY.V. D
Digimon American Cager chapter 18 . 7/7/2005
Interesting. I'm sorry for taking so long to review. I can wait to read your next story.
Digimon American Cager chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Hi good story.
WildTotodile chapter 18 . 5/16/2005
Wow. What a great awesome ending to an action packed story! I can't wait to read your next story
WildTotodile chapter 17 . 4/14/2005
Wow! What an action packed chapter. How is Candida going to get rid of the Rock of Darkness?
lyokolady chapter 16 . 2/17/2005
So so sorry it took so long to review! I loved this chapter. I found no grammar problems with it. This is definitly one of the best stories I have ever read. I can just see everything in my head. Most writers just make a story and try to skip ahead to the good part but yours is detailed, it tells all and is not rushed. Anyway, I am enjoying the read and I hope you are enjoying the write. Please update soon!

Vulpix4Life
Fuzzle chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Whee! Cliffie of sorts! So ...I wonder if there IS anything going on ...m ...

Well, the only thing I can say is that you don't need a capital at the beginning of 'attack', unless it's part of a pokemon's technique, eg: Wing Attack or something. But other than that, this is a good story!
Fuzzle chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Hee hee! Nice battles and stuff! This is getting interesting! You've got some unusual pokemon team combinations, and I like that! Hardly anything steroetypical here, which is very cool. Delibird! Whee! Togetic! Whee! And lots of other really AWESOME pokemon! I'm liking this story loads! Keep it up!
Fuzzle chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Hey! This is pretty good for a first chaper! _ Nice idea, too! Me likies this! Whee! Characters seemed pretty real 'n' stuff, too!
BambookidX chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
This is a very good story. Like one of the earlier reviewers said, Houenn would have fit better than Kanto. Keep working!
FANficwritr chapter 15 . 1/11/2005
OMG TAT WAZ SO GOD.) I HOPE U CAN WRITE MORE SOON LATR
lyokolady chapter 15 . 1/10/2005
Yea! You finally updated! TY! This chapter was great! I couldn't have been more happy with it. Anyway, update ASAP!