Reviews for It Takes a Tomb
I’m eagerly looking forward to the next chapter hope it comes soon.
nantono chapter 2 . 7/29
ainz can destroy the world of harry potter and without power-ups
nantono chapter 1 . 7/29
ok
MidKnightMoonglow99 chapter 5 . 7/6
Been hard pressed to find a good Overlord crossover. This one however… I see has a good deal of potential for it to be quite interesting. I wish you all the best of luck with it going forward.
Dessert Maniac chapter 5 . 6/27
"There is at least a third of a mind among the youngest among you!" I presume that when Lily died, she took the other two thirds with her lmao.
Dessert Maniac chapter 4 . 6/26
I really must say that this whole scenario with Solution is a master-stroke. As soon as a maid screaming for help appeared, I knew in my bones that this would be a set-up. Great stuff!
Oliver Otter1 chapter 5 . 5/7
Very fun and well written story cant wait for more updates :D
thatfanboi chapter 5 . 4/23
Welcome back!
Ryuuohjin chapter 5 . 4/21
Always did like the MediEvil games…
gulogulo99 chapter 5 . 4/18
Thanks for the new chapter! It's great as always. _
I decided to wait a bit to write a review to (hopefully) make it more coherent than the 2am rambling I usually write. (But it is a monster in size, so enjoy the essay I guess!)

In the new chapter I personally adore the first part, happy family fluff, light angst and some world building and light foreshadowing with the upcoming celebration. What's not to like?
The second part is also great! It makes a lot of sense that Snape would notice something is off about all this (though the reasons are all on a scale of traumatic). Last chapter was the unspeakable, now Moody (and to a lesser degree, Snape) join him in realising they are in way over their heads. :)

In the coming chapters, will you continue with the "one half one member (maybe two or three) will be separated from the rest, the other half is what the residents of Nazarick (and affiliated?) gets up to" setup you seem to have? It seems to be a good way to set it up so we don't get tired with either one. Or maybe a lot of them will be stopped at once considering the chapter title. (I hope "the playmates" are just as ominous as they appear to be.)

In the meeting/confrontation we all know is coming, I hope to see Dumbledore and Ainz as each other's mirror. (I believe Dumbledore in canon means well but he's chronically overworked and has a guilt complex the size of the continent.)
Just one more thing before I finish this monster, I hope to see the title in a significant manner in the (probably distant) future. (I have way too many thoughts about it, but this review is getting is getting way too long without another essay in the essay, same for discussion of Albus Dumbledore and Ainz Ooal Gown separately, let alone comparing them.)

So, TL:DR- I think this chapter is wonderful and the fic as a whole is fantastic so far as well.
Because it has become one of my absolute favourites I also have a lot of thoughts about it and where we might be going. Feel free to use any of this as you please, I'm happy to be of assistance!
Lastly, don't kick yourself if the next takes a long time too! It's a hobby, not work and you should be having fun making it.
Have a good day! :D
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 5 . 4/16
Nice!
BlackhawkRookie chapter 5 . 4/16
I love the idea of this novel. Can’t wait for more chapters.
TheBeatles211 chapter 5 . 4/15
Glad to see a new chapter after so long. I definitely wasn’t expecting to see Sir Daniel from Medieval to appear. Who’s next? Meat from Mortal Kombat? Cervantes from Soul Calibur? Spinal from Killer Instinct? Either way Dumbledore and his allies are in for a painful experience. Hopefully there isn’t going to be too much Dumbledore bashing in the future. Because those really kill my mood for Harry Potter fics. I know people dislike his choices, but many fanfic writers are way too heavy on it. Anywho, I wish you good luck with your writing and I hope to see the next update soon. And remember to stay healthy and stay safe.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 5 . 4/13
So any chance that Ainz could force the Old Wether to tell the truth and reveal his plans for Harry to his unseen and bound party members, only to then learn that this Lich had far more humanity than their supposed Leader of the Light as he removed the soup shard/soul parasite without harming Harry?

To really drive home the lesson of not judging a book by it's cover.

Dumbledore the kindly and wise grandfather figure who's in truth an unmitigated monster who views people as pawns on his chessboard and has no real loyalty to any of them.

Vs.

Ainz, the terrifying Lich, who's a doting father and a fair ruler who cares for his people and those who sought his protection.

The juxtapositioning would be glorious.
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 4/15
Really, it would've been easier if he had said that he wanted to adopt Harry, they'd be treating him as a prince in that scenario xD