Reviews for It Takes a Tomb
The Deck Master chapter 4 . 7/8
This is a damn good story, I really want to read more of it.

Great chapter.
amberdrake1234 chapter 4 . 6/14
love it
spyrolover223 chapter 2 . 6/7
I can not wait too read more. Now how I see this playing out is that the harry rescue company will fight there way through the first three floors taking on undeads,vampires, insictoids, and a lot of other monsters Dumbledore and the other teachers have never seen their reaction to a sentient lich as every witch or wizard knows that undead lose their sense of self when they die and not mention seeing all these undead inculding smart ones will shock them as necromancy is considered an unfishied art in the HP world. But what think will happen is as they fight there way through the first 3 floors they will slowly be whittled down most likely captured but others will think they were killed until there is only Dumbledore,Snape ,Minerva, Hagrid, Remus. When they reach the 3rd floor it is there when they will face shalltear. Now at first they will think her as a regular vampire and begin throwing some of there most powerful spells at here at least the best they can as they are extremely exhausted at this point but will easily doge them and even send a few back. There will be a bit of banter between them as they demand to know where harry is. Know later in the fight Dumbledore and the others would want know why the spells do not seem to have an effect on shalltear and using magic to see her magical aura and shalltear showing her full magical power they would be shaken to the core as they would the impossible amount of magic that shalltear possess and she would reveal to them that she is not a normal vampire but infact a true vampire one who was born as a vampire not turned into on. And would shock the few remaining witchs and wizards as true vampires are a myth in the hp world eventually solution would appear with their captured comrades and Dumbledore and the others would surrender and would be knocked unconscious and taken prisoner but they would not be tortured instead they would find themselves in. Large room with luxury beds,couches, and tables, and of course tuare.
jmcdavid chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh dear.

A Harry who has been raised by Nazarick will bring chaos to Hogwarts if and when he returns to attend said school.
cowchoas chapter 4 . 5/11
i for one cant wait for next chapter or two, i wonder how albus and anzi fight going to go down.
gulogulo99 chapter 4 . 4/17
Hello! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this fic, both the Harry Potter and the Overlord aspects have been portrayed really well so far in my opinion! :D
On that note, I second the reviewer who enjoyed your portrayal of Dumbledore, and want to add that I really enjoyed how you wrote Ainz as well! _
The rest of this review is just stream-of-conciousness theorising. (Sorry if it's too long.) Feel free to read or skip as you wish! ;)
Hope you have a good day and stay safe!

Speculation (feel free to skip if you want): for the next chapter, my guess is that the company will be run through a gauntlet that spans over the first three floors with Shalltear as a "final boss". Likely encountering the cockroach guardian (& maybe Entoma?And/or Cocyutus?). It's also probable there will be a logic puzzle of some kind, likely at the end, just before Shalltear. Maybe the company will be 'whittled down' on the way? Captured and/or "killed" with only Dumbledore and maybe one or two others left at the end.
Long term is difficult to say, except the obvious "Harry goes to Hogwarts". I can't really see anything different happening. But it would be hilarious if Harry was completely fearless (but nonetheless cautious) towards dangerous creatures because the floor guardians are powerful enough to hurt him by accident if they're not careful, with colorful reactions from students and staff. Or, speaking of reactions, any story or off-hand comment from Harry about his childhood is all but guaranteed to at least raise eyebrows, especially in the beginning. (I'm a sucker for outsider pov:s, I find the premise of:
"Main character": does weird shit.
Pov of a random guy: wtf?
extremely funny.)
Teamdone36 chapter 4 . 4/11
I love it this will be one of my favorites. I do hope you continue soon.
spyrolover223 chapter 1 . 4/1
Were is ch 5 I mean I know you have a full time job but I just love this story so much and the wait is killing me. I can not wait to see the harry rescue squad's reaction to Lord Aniz oal gown.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 4 . 3/19
Super awesome! Ha! Some people should take tips from you!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 3/19
Nice!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 2 . 3/19
Holy crap that would actually be pretty funny. I like this
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 3/19
Dude. This is awesome
Spacemonkey777 chapter 4 . 3/8
This was the single most interesting 8k words in my life!
Oh please, NoxraaTorgan please don't abandon this amazing story! I NEED MORE!
Spacemonkey777 chapter 3 . 3/8
OMG this is so awesome! Please do more! This so creative and I love seeing OP Harry, but OP Harry with Nazarick to Boot! God, this is awesome!
Spacemonkey777 chapter 2 . 3/8
Amazing chapter! Keep up that amazing work!