Reviews for It Takes a Tomb
Jamerz06 chapter 5 . 1/21
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Last Divine Shadow chapter 5 . 12/4/2023
[True Resurrection] spell would’ve been really useful here :(
Nathair1 chapter 5 . 5/10/2023
this is pretty fantastic, so far

WE NEED MORE

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS STORY DIE
Nathair1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2023
pretty great acting, solution
J4C00B0 chapter 5 . 3/12/2023
I think it could have had potential, as long as you didn't continue smoking a pipe with the level of power of course, the level of magic in the world of HP is a joke compared to Overlord, of course there are the Time-Turners, but those are the ones the author added in a stupid way (they make the story stupid), so I don't count them.
J4C00B0 chapter 2 . 3/12/2023
It's a curious idea, I have to discard my automatic reaction to say that the apparition is a lower form of magical transport and couldn't get past the system that prevent even gates... but a curious idea indeed.
SLappYNano chapter 5 . 11/2/2022
nothing like stumbling upon a gem like this
leonardobluesummers chapter 5 . 10/9/2022
Great start. Too bad it was left unfinished.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2022
I love it and I need more please
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2022
This is awesome! I really dig the idea of Ainz being a father figure to Harry Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next update ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2022
I’m eagerly looking forward to the next chapter hope it comes soon.
nantono chapter 2 . 7/29/2022
ainz can destroy the world of harry potter and without power-ups
nantono chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
ok
MidKnightMoonglow99 chapter 5 . 7/6/2022
Been hard pressed to find a good Overlord crossover. This one however… I see has a good deal of potential for it to be quite interesting. I wish you all the best of luck with it going forward.
Dessert Maniac chapter 5 . 6/27/2022
"There is at least a third of a mind among the youngest among you!" I presume that when Lily died, she took the other two thirds with her lmao.