Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Cocofant chapter 22 . 4/13
Thanks for writing
tundraa1 chapter 28 . 3/16
I love this chapter! It gave us a lot of Zuko changing and accepting his new friends! So cute! Also the zutara kissss ooo yesss. Hehehe can’t wait till you update! Thank you.
vero1092 chapter 27 . 3/3
Oh please continue this story is life. Beautiful work. Love how you write zutara. Can’t wait for more.
Love it. Please keep going.
sexiespikelover chapter 28 . 2/24
Wow! I’m in love! ️ Thanks for writing! This is amazing!
Please continue. I need to know what happens next. I loooove eeeet!
Oh God why is Zuko still thinking of betraying Katara and her friends? She's too naive and buying his pretense! Poor girl, I don't think she'll recover this time from being betrayed.
Vbielak chapter 28 . 1/13
LOVE what you set up in this chapter! The sexy kiss was perfect *insert drooling emoji*
Vbielak chapter 27 . 1/12
Storm ! You son of a bitch you did it again ! Fantastic writing! I’ve been really really down in the dumps lately and I clicked on the story to look for an update and there was not one but TWO 3. Thank you for the amazing escape
A million smiles! :))))))))))
Plum chapter 28 . 1/1
I read this entire chapter with a smile on my face. So happy to see you're updating more. The backstory you're creating for Ursa as well as the info on Iroh and Lu Ten is so intriguing. I wish there was more because I'm ready to keep reading. I thought the 2nd kiss was just right. Not too much and not too little. I can't wait to read what happens next chapter! Please don't disappear for too long again, you've created something great.

Also, good luck on the piece of original fiction you're writing. After reading your work over the past few months, I'm inclined to believe it'll be fantastic.
Beautiful Evil chapter 28 . 1/1
This was an amazing chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Respite88 chapter 28 . 12/30/2020