Reviews for Catch47
EwigeStudentin chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
I revisited this story and enjoyed it a lot this time too :)
seibelle chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
Thanks for the story.
joannie12 chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing, even though im late in reading them. Excellent characterization and plot. You brilliantly capture jack and irina. Thanks so much for writing and I would love if you felt like writing again!
EwigeStudentin chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Wow, that was an unusual take on Rambaldi's family tree! O.o

I LOLd at Sydney's "There are some bruises on your neck. Were you attacked?" in ch.21! Hahaha! Subtle of you :)

And I have to compliment you on your Russian. It's way better than in the show itself, Alias PTB were not as thorough with their research as you.
prissygirl chapter 22 . 5/28/2006
Now that is what I call a good time.
Kea chapter 22 . 7/20/2005
That was a great fic.
daria chapter 22 . 6/17/2003
wow.
twinmuse chapter 22 . 6/16/2003
Very very good!

I love the whole thing of Vaughn knowing what was up with Jack and how he's Director now.

Love the whole room service thing too, very funny!

Do more stories soon!

thanx!
Shannon chapter 22 . 6/16/2003
Heh. "Consummate the deal." Seriously, excellent story. Loved all of it, but the ending was beautiful. Looking forward to your next!
Lindakins chapter 21 . 6/15/2003
YAY Happy ending abounding all over the place! I'm sad to see BOTH your stories ending! I like to think that Jack and Irina still have something going on there!
sis chapter 20 . 6/15/2003
I hope you continue writing ad Sydney reaction and what happens with Jack and Irina. Update soon
redisbest chapter 20 . 6/15/2003
Perfectly good. I have a sneaking suspicion this is actually similar as to how the actual show will end... you seem to have really given this 47 thing and the characters a lot of thought! I love it. And I wanna read the epilogue!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
What a great story, the best part is how you up date all the time. It's a little confusing trying to read Catch 47 and False Pretnese
twinmuse chapter 17 . 6/8/2003
Ahh! Boy how I love the Jack and Irina cuteness!

Love seeing them together, but she better be there with Jack till the end! She can't leave him again!

How sad about the memory of when Jack was arrested with little Sydney screaming!

Update soon please!

Love this fic!

thanx!
sis chapter 17 . 6/8/2003
I loved I cant wait to see what Irina deicides maybe they should both become immortal, Will sydney be in the pictue. Please continue writing I can't wait to se what happens next please continue writing. Update soon