Reviews for Trial Family
spoofnt chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
great to see you back again. if 2 years of inactiveness again ill break your jojo kneecaps
Clipsus chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Dude, I loved this. So heartwarming, so cute. That JoJo skit had me cackling, too. To be honest, though, I was expecting a scene of Rumi getting into Gendai to the jealousy of Hojo, there at the end. Man, I had to read this in like three sittings, but damn was it worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Amazing, simply heartfelt.

And that little "fictional scene" that you took inspiration from?

It was when a certain manager visits a certain secretary at an art show when noone else wouldn't give her the time of day wasn't it?

Trust me, that scene always gets me too and you captured it perfectly.

Keep up your amazing writing. I've been keeping tabs on your work on this site for years now.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Very enjoyable, was a nice little (well, not so little) oneshot.
LogicMonster-kun chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Truly epic story I've ever read
forward-smash chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
Gossip what the fuck
You realize I still have PTSD from RE:START, right?
renrensales chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
god damn this was beautifyl
Gnt000q chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
The story is incredibly well done. But i gotta day the age gap is kinda awkward. Rumi is a primary school student while hachiman and Yukino is 2nd year high school. If rumi was second year or 3rd year of elementary it would mean as a high 2 student yukino and hachiman would atleast be 9 to 10 years his senior. If this story had rumi aged 16 to 17 with a 28/27 hachiman and Yukino it would have made it perfect. A throwaway line like they tried and couldnt get pregnant would made adopting rumi all the more reasonable too
The Quotable Patella chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Diamond among coal. Enough said.
READER chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
WHOA! That was really great. I could feel the emotion while reading it. Honestly, I was expecting it to leave some kind of heavy feeling with all the drama I read but, surprisingly, it didn't. I liked how you ended it in a way that left me not too satisfied but also not craving for more. It was like you ended it at the exact moment it was supposed to end, neither too late nor too early. Thank you for the amazing story!
nabhan1190 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work!
Art chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
I just don't know why you write so few and far between?
Grey Stanblood chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Hoho a jojo reference attached to a brilliant fanfiction. Yare yare daze. Took me a 3 hour sitting but it was worth it. Brilliant story mate!
yappy111 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Suddenly a massive Oregairu oneshot and revival of one of the best authors of this fandom? *Le Gasp*
I was planning on sleeping but you kept me up till I finished it entirely, tears were shed I tell you! (50% emotional 50% late night)

A Rumi fic is always welcome, that it’s best pairing as well is just the cherry on top. I’m glad to see you had fun writing this since it was an absolute joy to read as well :D
Thank you for the story! (Fav’d)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
It's... Weird. 6 years older adoption? Of a 19 years old? "Weird" is reductive. This is plain retarded. Also, what happened to Ruri's parents? The scene inspired from another work... Hachiman arguing with Yukino's mother? I vaguely remember a story with Hachiman arguing with both the Yukinoshitas parents, but IIRC it was about Haruno in that story, not Yukino... But I might be wrong.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »