Reviews for Petunia's Discovery
Rosalie-Imogen-Hale chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Great story!
maddiegirl chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Yay Harry's got A Mum and Dad.
MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
aww, i wish u wud continue with this. it's really really good. lol, can u review (preferably on my one-shot) my stories pls? lol thx

luv ya

-xhcarmedonfirex
HiddenDepths-x chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Bizarre, absolutely bizarre! You say you wrote this when you were ten? I actually find that really difficult to believe, because there are people on this site who claim to be in their twenties and can write nowhere near as coherently as this. Anyway, plot-wise it was a little difficult to follow etc, but still... I can't believe you wrote this when you were ten! Sorry, but that's pretty amazing. I'm now looking forward to reading your more recent fics - I thought it would be interesting to read this first so I could compare :)
Amadea chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Admittedly, the chapters are ridiculously short-but you say you wrote this when you were ten? I wouldn't say this is stellar reading-but at *ten years* of age, you were using words like "embossed" and "utmost" and, frankly, outshining the 13-year-olds of today who have a "thing" for Tom Felton and his Draco-y goodness. I'm impressed that even when you were so young you had a good grasp of the language-I wouldn't be embarrased by this work at all-for a starting point, it was fantastic. Thanks for the review you left on my story, as well.

Amadea
APpLeBun chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
Surprise? It would probably be you cooking for the giant squid. But wait..that's no surprise. Nothing out of the ordinary here!
APpLeBun chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
M! So good! *dun!* So good! *bum bum bum bum!*
emeraldprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
m...by the looks of it this was your first fic! Great job! 10/10 it's a really good beginning and I'll be reading the rest but I won't review until I finish them which will be in what? 4-8 days since I am very busy writing the next chapter to The Death of the Heart! But good job! 10/10 (did I already say that? lol)
APpLeBun chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
The plot thickens...
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
If I even hear the phrase "Petunia's Discovery", I burst out laughing (like I am right now).
Rabid Lawn Gnome chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
good plot:)
e chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
e
fk chapter 7 . 12/18/2000
lol. kinda strange
key1 chapter 7 . 12/18/2000
again everything happens really fast. very good ending though! and it was halarious with the rabbits!
key1 chapter 6 . 12/18/2000
uhhhhhhhhhhh... everything happened like.. really fast