Reviews for Shrooms and Loves
guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2020
i like the annoying voice in his head. has a very amusing point of view.
Citadela chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
Awww, just as Wynni said, pure gold :)
And, hey W, good to hear you're still fanning (excuse the pun :P ) with the rest of us girls here. Let's see how many feet will Thozzo put in his mouth in the next chapter. I bet he'll outdo even Samwise Gamgee :D
Wynni chapter 4 . 6/6/2020
i am thoroughly anticipating the unveiling of the voice, because this is solid gold, thorugh and through. *hugs* Yes, i still live, and i still keep up with you.
Memo chapter 4 . 6/6/2020
Again, the voice is so hilarious. And the nickname he has for Thorin :D. Thorin is an idiot though haha
Kelwtim2spar chapter 4 . 6/5/2020
I love Thorin’s secret passenger in his head, so funny. Thanks for the update.
Kelwtim2spar chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
Happy to see this story, humor is always appreciated.
ChelseaSW6 chapter 3 . 4/18/2020
Thorins inner monologue is such a scamp! Just as well we can’t read minds isn’t it
Memo chapter 3 . 4/17/2020
I just love how sassy the voice is :D.
It's so funny too.
Wynni chapter 3 . 4/16/2020
Seriously, I'm dying to know: what's the in story explanation for that darling mental voice? I'm dying of laughter here.

And Thank You! It was about time somebody pointed out the wood elves had no claim on Orcrist. Thank you Balin. Loved hip just rattling off Elronds lineage, too.
Brynhilda chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
Thank you, this is exactly the fun I needed.
Please keep on posting and be safe.
ChelseaSW6 chapter 2 . 4/10/2020
Thank you soooo much I’m crying with laughter and that voice hmmmm sounds like he’s caught the Sméagol virus
ChelseaSW6 chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
“Nutritional value” ha ha ha ha ha
Memo chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
I have to say I like the voice and I can't wait to see how will the story progress.
Wynni chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
I am so curious to know the inspiration for the ittepressable voice, because I was howling in laughter the whole chapter. Loooooved it.

And, I see what you did there, Thorin. You might have insured Icey Britches sent Ori, but after calling her incompetent, presactly how happy with you do you'll think she'd be?

I'm also surprised you and your voice managed to bite back the sarcasm on exactly what you thought his word was worth after his brilliant failure to help after losing the mountain.
Dearreader chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
Sheltering in place suits you. At least the Thorin stories part of you. Can’t imagine where this is going. Very interesting.