Reviews for After All these Years
Nancy chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Oh gosh! I'm in tears right now! Write more if there is more. please!
Lady of the Monkey Spirits chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
is that a threat? "if i get more reviews", jk jk. i'm reviewing!see this!it's a review! write more! i luv it so far!we! write more!ned more!
L chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Please post the next 2. I read these every morning before going to college and they kinda make my day! (Sad as that sounds)
Branwen chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
dude, you have to post more! just because no one reviews doesn't mean nobody likes it, it just means that they are lazy. besides, there are what, 31 reviews? if you don't post you are letting 31 people down, and that's just not cool. *pouts* plus, if you don't post i will hate you frever! :P poo-poo-head! umm... sorry, just kinda lost control there for a sec.
Azkaban Canuck chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
HOLY CRAP! This is such a good story. Bobby and Rogue all the way! Seriously, you should continue this story. I'm really eager to read on...

Hope I'm of some use...

~Azkaban Canuck
Lady of the Books chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
OMG is all I can think right now, please updated soon or I'll go mad in waiting.
Shadowfox chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
Dude do you know how much I would hate you if you killed the story?Well...thatz kinda harsh but if you continue it for no one else...continue it for me!That'd make me so terribly happy!

smooches

Phoenix "Shadowfox" Xavier (Yep thatz my real last name)
Chic chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
Cute story i like it!

update asap
Elisa chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
This story is so cool, that last part about them falling asleep holding eachother is so sweet. I love what you are writing, Keep writing i come here every day to read the new chapter! I hope they get together again!
Kat B - httpweb-a-holic.net chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
I love the fanfiction! Really really much! Continue please! I'll be so happy and so will alot. Your such a good writer... Damn Richard... but hey. I like a good conflict. Oh and more about the part where the students say the Bobby is like... the cutest teacher. Rawr. Brings back the Bobby feeling... U know, cause now he is Mr. Drake...lol. Anyway, GREAT FIC! I'll be checking in!
My one true love chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
::pouts:: Where's my Bobby and Rouge pairing? ::Cries:: Sorry I couldn't review until now. I can't wait to read more of the story. I'll review the chapters 6 times apiece if you'll keep on writing :)
Fire Chica1 chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
ah you HAVE to continue! please make rich do something stupid so rogue can b with bobby!
Professional Scatterbrain chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
great chp! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope to see more Rogue/Bobby bits :)
BJvision chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
Love this chapter and the entire storyline i just hope it ends well with Bobby and Marie getting back together
Lucky439 chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
aw sweet i cann ot wiat for mroe soon please love it
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »